#101 [url]

Dec 8 14 10:48 PM

OMG, that sandwich looks totally amazing. Right now with dental surgery, walnuts aren't gonna happen :(. But, sandwich looks amazing. I love peas as well. That is right up my alley.

Kim ~ Eat, Live, and Love! 

Quote    Reply   

#104 [url]

Dec 9 14 9:10 PM

Not the best pics; but, they are good little pies. These are my freezer stash. These were a beef creamy mushrooms gravy; potatoes, classic veggies. I love to keep 3-4 on hand. Just take out of the freezer, right into the oven. I had some greens on the side.

Quote    Reply   

#106 [url]

Dec 10 14 7:13 AM

I made dinner in a bowl tonight using rosemary, olive oil, quinoa brown rice combo then I stirred in some left over broccoli and topped with a boneless chicken thigh that I cooked quickly in a frying pan.

x_3f857df8 photo x_3f857df8_zps88a318c3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#107 [url]

Dec 10 14 8:25 PM

Your 'bowled' dinner looks wonderful. I love the quinoa/rice combo; looks really good. Great pic too.

I had a very light dinner, after a big breakfast w/a catering client.
My yellow split pea soup; and, a simple baked ham sandwich. Actually I had to of them. I used my freezer ham stash from T-day, swiss cheese; and, mango chutney on whole rolls. Wrap in foil and bake. Finished off dinner with some fruit for dessert. Easy peasy.

Quote    Reply   

#109 [url]

Dec 11 14 7:12 AM

Our dinner was quick and easy as DH brought home some chicken breast that had been pre-stuffed with broccoli and cheese. I cut some Brussel sprouts in half and tossed with garlic and olive oil, roasting the same time and temp as the stuffed chicken.

Quote    Reply   

#110 [url]

Dec 11 14 10:13 PM

I was so tired and it was so late last night; I did a quick version of what I planned.
I wrapped the salmon in a foil pouch w/citrus seafood seasoning. Green beans (freezer stash), also in a pouch w/lemon pepper. Egg noodles, also freezer stash; just nuked.
I sat by my fire pit, with a glass of wine to unwind; so, not the greatest pic.

Quote    Reply   

#112 [url]

Dec 14 14 9:28 PM

DH would eat veggie soup and nothing else seven days a week and is already hinting that it is that time of year again. So last night was a very simple veggie soup with the leftovers set for tonight.  This one was kind of like corndbeef without the corndbeef, I did use beef stock though.
To get the corn beef flavor used bay leaves, peppercorns, mustard seeds, cloves, allspice, and of course onion and garlic.

Last Edited By: Debbwl Dec 14 14 9:42 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#113 [url]

Dec 14 14 10:51 PM

Looks wonderful! I am a big soup fan - so meat or not, I could eat a bowl every day. It looks so hearty; just some crusty bread, and dinner for me ... although corned beef would be really good, lol.

Quote    Reply   

#115 [url]

Dec 16 14 6:27 PM

Kim sorry I have been off line due to my dad being in the hospital. Dad was life flight to the hospital Sunday and things have just been total chaos.

I think your dinner looks great and Love the photo of your babies getting the last bite image

Quote    Reply   

#116 [url]

Dec 17 14 2:47 AM

Hey Guys,
There have been some great looking food & cat picsimage
posted.
Sorry I haven't been around very much. Just have a lot of things
going on lately and I'll get back as soon as I can.

Quote    Reply   

#117 [url]

Dec 17 14 7:47 AM

Kim love the photo of your kitties!

Ok things are looking better as tomorrow dad will move from ICU to a regular room image

Tonight I did a quick stir fry using some beef steak, a frozen veggie mix of green beans, broccoli, onions, and mushrooms. I used Hosison sauce to flavor it.

Quote    Reply   

#118 [url]

Dec 17 14 7:04 PM

Deb, first; so sorry to hear about your Dad - but, it sounds like things are better now that he is out of ICU. That is scary enough; and, during the holidays is even more stressful.

Your stir fry looks delicious! What a simple dish, but looks delicious.
Shapes, I think we are all busy this time of year.

I have been out a lot as this time of year is busy, like everyone else. So, not much to photograph.

Quote    Reply   

#120 [url]

Dec 19 14 7:05 AM

Kim wonderful photo of the cheesy cauliflower, looks like a very healthy and comforting dinner.

Thanks Kim my dad is improving fast and they let him come home today Happy happy!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help