#121 [url]

Nov 9 14 9:37 PM

Joy your Chilli sounds yummy.

So glad to see you twissis and as for your meat I know Kangaroo is eaten but I never would have guessed it. Your dinner looks very tasty.

x_3f857df8 photo x_3f857df8_zps88a318c3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#122 [url]

Nov 9 14 11:56 PM

Made what for us is a big dinner last night. We had mashed cauliflower (made like mashed potatoes), chicken spinach garlic sausage, Brussel sprouts roasted with garlic and parmesan cheese and my favorite butter nut squash roasted with cumin.  

imagehttp://s733.photobucket.com/user/Debbwl/media/DSC00275-1_zpsb56b6ad6.jpg.html]image[/URL[/url]]

Looks like photobucket and I or Yuku and I are having posting issues again image

Quote    Reply   

#123 [url]

Nov 10 14 2:08 AM

I've been seeing this same problem here in many threads. Speaking only for myself, I do not have (& have never had a Photobucket acct). As you can see from the photo I posted above, I had no problem at all. I uploaded the photo from my PC to my photo space here at Yuku as my method. This makes me doubt this is a Yuku problem & believe it must be a Photobucket issue. Why else would I be 1 of the few not to have the same issue?

Quote    Reply   

#124 [url]

Nov 10 14 3:15 AM

twissis wrote:
Hi Everyone! This is my 1st time here for "Show & Tell", so here's our dinner from tonite & it's game time. It's more unique than it appears at 1st glance. It's Siggi's vision of Icelandic "Bread, Meat & Potatoes". The caramelized onion & bell pepper was added by me for me. The potato is a half of a baked potato, buttered & generously sprinkled w/lemon pepper. The bread is a mini herbed Naan bread that comes pre-made in a bag. The meat is what's unique & you get hints. It's not Icelandic & it's not beef. It was grilled to perfection on our patio balcony after being marinated in Montreal Steak Seasoning, olive oil & soy sauce (marinade recipe on the MSS label).

Can anyone guess what the meat is? ... Kangarooimage

Edited to Add Clue History:
... It's not Icelandic & not beef.
... It's not Icelandic, so it's not horse meat or whale meat (Both very good btw)
... It's not beef, but it's as good or better than any beef I've ever eaten & I'm from Dallas where beef is renown.
... It's not from the No American or European continent.
... The animal is a marsupial & I still cannot imagine how it got imported to Iceland when so many more ordinary things cannot be found here.
... You've been looking at the answer each time you looked at this page. (No more clues) ... Kangaroo
... Wait! There is 1 more clue. Use your cursor & let your mouse be your guide. The answer is not MOUSE btw. Yuck!

looks wonderful!

Quote    Reply   

#125 [url]

Nov 10 14 3:20 AM

I have tried and tried and am almost pulling my hair out trying to post pics that I have put on photobucket - Yes I am also getting double pics, but if I try and upload it wont let me, am so fed up with it..... I feel like going to ground, will try once more seeing that others are having the same problems.......!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#126 [url]

Nov 10 14 3:52 AM

When my pic is on screen in photobucket, full size; I just right click and hit copy photo. Then, I past here. That is the only way I have found it to work well. You just can't do that under a quick reply, without issues.
I do the normal add reply.

But, that being said; I have other issues with photobucket - way too many to name

Kim ~ Eat, Live, and Love! 

Quote    Reply   

#127 [url]

Nov 10 14 3:56 AM

Debb, love mashed cauliflower. I often mix it with potatoes ... for those not too sure. But, I do love it mashed. At that squash looks great; cumin is a fave here as well. Looks delicious.

This was a quick dinner. I mixed in some diced sauteed bacon with my burger. On the bottom, a slather a BBQ sauce and mayo, lettuce; then, the burger, 1 grilled onion slice, pimento cheese (homemade), diced tomatoes, lettuce - and topped off. Juicy, gooey, and messy; but really good. Fried mushrooms w/outback type of dip.

Quote    Reply   

#128 [url]

Nov 10 14 4:29 AM

kchurchill5 wrote:
When my pic is on screen in photobucket, full size; I just right click and hit copy photo. Then, I past here. That is the only way I have found it to work well. You just can't do that under a quick reply, without issues.

But, that being said; I have other issues with photobucket - way too many to name

but at the moment.. when I hit copy I get double pictures and links whick I cant get
rid of :(

Quote    Reply   

#129 [url]

Nov 10 14 4:31 AM

kchurchill5 wrote:
Debb, love mashed cauliflower. I often mix it with potatoes ... for those not too sure. But, I do love it mashed. At that squash looks great; cumin is a fave here as well. Looks delicious.

This was a quick dinner. I mixed in some diced sauteed bacon with my burger. On the bottom, a slather a BBQ sauce and mayo, lettuce; then, the burger, 1 grilled onion slice, pimento cheese (homemade), diced tomatoes, lettuce - and topped off. Juicy, gooey, and messy; but really good. Fried mushrooms w/outback type of dip.

Oh my!! looks wonderful an makes me feel hungry even though I have had dinner!

Quote    Reply   

#130 [url]

Nov 10 14 6:44 AM

Joyfulcook wrote:

kchurchill5 wrote:

but at the moment.. when I hit copy I get double pictures and links whick I cant get
rid of :(

That is what is happening to me as you can see by my last two post. I may need to start a new thread as I kind of remember way back when something was said about once a thread gets a miss code reading it needs to be ended and a new one started.

Quote    Reply   

#131 [url]

Nov 10 14 6:45 AM

kchurchill5 wrote:

All I can say is yum, yum, yum.

Quote    Reply   

#132 [url]

Nov 10 14 7:25 PM

Thx guys, appreciate it.

Sorry you are having all the PB problems, I have my share of issues, but OK the last week. But I never know when they don't decide to cooperate with me, lol.

Well, another stir fry was dinner; but, completely different tonight. Actually, just using up veggies, freezer, leftover rice, etc. Honestly, it turned out so good. I have to write it all down while I remember it.

A mix of red bell pepper, asparagus, bok choy, celery, onion, tomato, mushrooms, garlic; and, shrimp of course. White wine, chicken broth, and lots of mixed fresh herbs (parsley, thyme, basil, and rosemary). Served over leftover white/wild rice mix. Fruit was dessert.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help