#41 [url]

Oct 24 14 6:30 PM

Mojo marinated chicken wings on the grill.
I took the yellow rice I made the other day, which I added green pimento stuffed olives and shallots too; then, I added orange juice, zest, peppers, corn, and cilantro. Day 2.

Kim ~ Eat, Live, and Love! 

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Oct 24 14 9:06 PM

Debbwl wrote:
Red Apple Guy that crust looks amazing, my favorite bite would be that back corner were the crust and gravy browned together Yum.

Kim your foil pack dinner looks wonderful and while I never seem to get  around to doing foil packs I love the look and idea.

CS that parmesan meatloaf has me dreaming of how good it would be on zucchini noodles.   

Hi Deb,
Thanks so much for the compliment.image
I bet it would be pretty good over spaghetti squash too. image

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Oct 24 14 9:40 PM

Hi All,
Kim,
When can I place my order for the
chicken on the skewers ?image
As for what you did with the squash and turkey
sausge,well when can you come cook for me ?image
I would gladly eat the seafood stuffed clam anytime.
Your tacos look so good.
The chicken and rice you had
last night looks just great.
I just love what you did to the rice the second time  around
What a wonderful day 2 meal. image
And your salmon looks perfectly cooked.

Red, Your pot pie looks like " Comfort Food " to the max. Great Job.image
threeovens, If that steak was on a restaurant menu , I would order
that in a heartbeat.

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Oct 24 14 10:47 PM

Thank you so much Shapes. You know I love your leftovers as well. Love to try to reuse. Your pics are always spot on!!
I just enjoy pics of food. Gives me inspiration!

Never look when your are hungry, lol.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Oct 25 14 11:43 AM

Shapes, your pics are always amazing every time. But, always thanks. I just enjoying any ones pics. It is a great way to see what everyone is making.
Please share ... and don't worry; my pics are are not exactly mag quality, so; I just love to see them all.
It really sells a recipe or makes us look. So, don't worry if the pic isn't perfect. Mine never are.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Oct 25 14 7:05 PM

Greek chops. Dredged in egg, dijon, mashed capers, and anchovy paste; then, plain dry bread crumbs, mixed with Greek seasoning. Baked.
I used center cut chops (on sale) - prefer loin chops, thicker cut. Next time.

The salad was couscous and chick peas (freezer stash). I mixed with rosemary, mint, basil, parsley, lemon juice/zest, olive oil, and Feta. served cold.
And, the beans, roasted with lemon pepper, olive oil, lemon juice.

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Oct 26 14 10:29 PM

DH loves spaghetti squash which I am just so so about but found Garlicky Spaghetti Squash with Pumkin Chicken Meatballs and thought it sounded like something we both might like.

We both liked it but be forward to use your owne cooking skills to cook the squash as the way the recipe calls for works but is not as efficent as cutting it in half and baking. As personal taste I thought it need pepper.

Garlicky Spaghetti Squash with Pumpkin Chicken Meatballs photo DSC00204-1_zps8ffd2cc4.jpg

x_3f857df8 photo x_3f857df8_zps88a318c3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Oct 27 14 12:21 AM

Debbwl wrote:
DH loves spaghetti squash which I am just so so about but found Garlicky Spaghetti Squash with Pumkin Chicken Meatballs and thought it sounded like something we both might like.

We both liked it but be forward to use your owne cooking skills to cook the squash as the way the recipe calls for works but is not as efficent as cutting it in half and baking. As personal taste I thought it need pepper.

Debb have you got a recipe for that? I need a recipe to cook.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Oct 27 14 2:29 AM

Stuffed burgers are one of my favorites. I don't make them often - why, I don't know. But, love them.
Stuffed with diced cooked bacon, grated onion, monterey jack cheese. Topped with tomato, lettuce, pickles; and a jalapeno mustard mayo. I was happy.
Not a very good pic, sorry.

Smoked salmon for Me, Ladies #1,2, and 3. #3 it is her dinner today.

Served with a cold creamy caper dill, lemon sauce. It can be served warm, room temp, or cold.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help