Lead

Jul 17 14 7:33 AM

Tags : :

Once I go into the profile area or to read messages, is there an easy button to hit to come back to FF&F on those pages that I am missing? I saw where I could click on a topic that had been posted in, to get back in a roundabout sort of way, but other than that, I have been using my bookmarked tab.
Seems like there should be a button to select which forums to rejoin.
I am probably overlooking it.

Visit my blog:

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Jul 17 14 8:10 AM

Sue - If you are looking at your Profile Page ... Just to the left and slightly above your User Name, there is a 4-item toolbar that has a small "house", "person", "wrench" and "envelope". Click on the small house. This brings up a new screen titled "Latest Activity". Click on FF&F in the "My Communities" section and you will be magically transported to the FF&F Forum Page. image

Last Edited By: twissis Jul 17 14 2:36 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 17 14 8:22 PM

twissis wrote:
Sue - If you are looking at your Profile Page ... Just to the left and slightly above your User Name, there is a 4-item toolbar that has a small "house", "person", "wrench" and "envelope". Click on the small house. This brings up a new screen titled "Latest Activity". Click on FF&F in the "My Communities" section and you will be magically transported to the FF&F Forum Page. image

Yes, I just noticed that! Funny how stuff pops up 7after* I ask for help.
If it had been a snake it would have bit me. LOL
Didn't see it on the email page which was probably what threw me off.

Visit my blog:

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help