Lead

Jun 12 17 7:56 PM

Tags : :

I am so cooking deprived. I've been largely cooking old standbys and quick recipes this whole school year. I've also been relying on my kids to cook or getting take-out, etc..
Never have I been so busy (for an extended period of time) that I can't devote time to something that I love so much...cooking!!! 

My schedule is starting to ease and my thoughts have started to return to cooking. Naturally, I started wondering about my favorite cooking event of all time; Culinary Quest! Are we having one this year? If so, does anyone know the dates? imageimageimage
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Jun 12 17 8:43 PM

It's so good to see you again! We miss you during the school year..........image

Yep. We're finishing up some details and will be announcing the sign up dates really soon!!

Dust off your spatulas and get ready for some fun food and games! image

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 12 17 11:53 PM

Linky wrote:
Hooray! (I keep checking every couple days to see if there's been any noise about CQ!!)

Yay! Another faithful fan is checking things out! image

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 13 17 1:31 AM

lazyme wrote:

MamiJ wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm getting the CQ itch and can't wait! image

Woohoo!  One of the infamous Sisters is ready to go!,

I just realized I never changed my profile pic! Just to show how incredibly busy this year has been, but I am  more than ready to have a cooking summer fest! image

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 13 17 7:05 PM

lazyme wrote:
It's so good to see you again! We miss you during the school year..........image

Yep. We're finishing up some details and will be announcing the sign up dates really soon!!

Dust off your spatulas and get ready for some fun food and games! image

Thanks, Vic! image

Yay! I'm already excited!! image

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jun 14 17 3:38 AM

Yay!  I have been thinking about this for the past few days.  I don't want to jinx myself but it looks like this year is a much less frantic one than the last few have been.
Looking forward to getting together with old friends and making some delicious food!image
Lesley

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jun 14 17 7:53 PM

Well all you guys surely didn't think for a moment that I'd let you have all the fun w/o me, did you? ... We just got back this morning from our month-long trip to the US & we're working to resolve all the problems. 1 (or both) of the 2 airlines involved in our return somehow managed to lose all 4 of our suitcases including our clothes, everything we bought (or were given) & all our meds. Siggi is out now trying to resolve the meds issues -- More important for him since all his anti-rejection meds relative to his kidney transplant were among those lost. Like usual, it was a great trip, but I was so ready to be home again. 

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jun 14 17 9:33 PM

K9 Owned wrote:
Yay!  I have been thinking about this for the past few days.  I don't want to jinx myself but it looks like this year is a much less frantic one than the last few have been.
Looking forward to getting together with old friends and making some delicious food!image
Lesley

Howdy, Lesley! image

Good to see you here.

Less frantic, huh? I sure hope that stays true! image

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 14 17 9:36 PM

twissis wrote:
Well all you guys surely didn't think for a moment that I'd let you have all the fun w/o me, did you? ... We just got back this morning from our month-long trip to the US & we're working to resolve all the problems. 1 (or both) of the 2 airlines involved in our return somehow managed to lose all 4 of our suitcases including our clothes, everything we bought (or were given) & all our meds. Siggi is out now trying to resolve the meds issues -- More important for him since all his anti-rejection meds relative to his kidney transplant were among those lost. Like usual, it was a great trip, but I was so ready to be home again. 

Not a good way to end a vacation!! Sure hope it gets resolved quickly. But we're happy to hear that you will be traveling with us too. image

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 17 17 7:41 PM

Hi Sheila, Lynn, and Melissa!  It looks like we're all packing! My daughter was asking me when the tour was going to start. She loves it almost as much as I do. She's moving out of state for a three year program (no summers off) in early July, so she'll get to enjoy some of the cooking. image

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help