#28 [url]

Aug 13 16 7:56 AM

image

Sisters of the Traveling Pans
Lauralie51

Nancy I stepped down so LifeIsGood could have a spot in this challenge so could you please add her in my place?

Will have Kathy come over and sign up.    

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Aug 13 16 5:46 PM

Lauralie51 wrote:
image

Sisters of the Traveling Pans
Lauralie51

Nancy I stepped down so LifeIsGood could have a spot in this challenge so could you please add her in my place?

Will have Kathy come over and sign up.    


Thanks Lori!

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Aug 14 16 1:55 AM

Quick ? please.

The recipe I would like to do for this challenge is written for the skillet BUT there is a not at the end saying:

"Note: I will probably grill the steak. I will brush each steak with olive oil and then rub both sides with the rub. Grill to your liking, then sprinkle with lemon juice, feta cheese and olives."

Is this recipe acceptable for use here?

The recipe I would like is:  http://www.food.com/recipe/grecian-skillet-rib-eyes-427985

Stock Photos






Last Edited By: Annacia Aug 14 16 2:31 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Aug 14 16 3:13 AM

Annacia wrote:
Quick ? please.

The recipe I would like to do for this challenge is written for the skillet BUT there is a not at the end saying:

"Note: I will probably grill the steak. I will brush each steak with
olive oil and then rub both sides with the rub. Grill to your liking,
then sprinkle with lemon juice, feta cheese and olives."

Is this recipe acceptable for use here?

The recipe I would like is:  http://www.food.com/recipe/grecian-skillet-rib-eyes-427985


Hi Annacia,

Since Lynn has an optional cooking method for her steak, I'll accept it. : )   But only if you grill me a steak too. : )

 

Last Edited By: Nancys Pantry Aug 14 16 3:30 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Aug 14 16 9:16 AM

Nancys Pantry wrote:
Annacia wrote:
Quick ? please.

The recipe I would like to do for this challenge is written for the skillet BUT there is a not at the end saying:

"Note: I will probably grill the steak. I will brush each steak with
olive oil and then rub both sides with the rub. Grill to your liking,
then sprinkle with lemon juice, feta cheese and olives."

Is this recipe acceptable for use here?

The recipe I would like is:  http://www.food.com/recipe/grecian-skillet-rib-eyes-427985


Hi Annacia,

Since Lynn has an optional cooking method for her steak, I'll accept it. : )   But only if you grill me a steak too. : )

 

Come on up. I can't promise great weather but the steaks should be great.

Thanks Hon.

Stock Photos






Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Aug 14 16 8:11 PM

Annacia wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:
Annacia wrote:Quick ? please.


The recipe I would like to do for this challenge is written for the skillet BUT there is a not at the end saying:


"Note: I will probably grill the steak. I will brush each steak with

olive oil and then rub both sides with the rub. Grill to your liking,

then sprinkle with lemon juice, feta cheese and olives."


Is this recipe acceptable for use here?


The recipe I would like is:  http://www.food.com/recipe/grecian-skillet-rib-eyes-427985



Hi Annacia,


Since Lynn has an optional cooking method for her steak, I'll accept it. : )   But only if you grill me a steak too. : )


 

Come on up. I can't promise great weather but the steaks should be great.

Thanks Hon.


On my way : )

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help