#63 [url]

Aug 22 16 5:15 AM

Lavender Lynn wrote:

Lavender Lynn wrote:
I have made my recipe and posted it on JAP    http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/chicken/pita-pocket-with-chicken-and-onions.html

I used chicken, onions, tomato, mushrooms, garlic, and feta cheese.  These ingredients were all listed in the Greece Section.

I believe you missed this

So sorry Lynn -- thank you for reminding me as I wouldn't want to miss this delicious stuffed pita.  Love the photo and your ingredients.

Quote    Reply   

#68 [url]

Aug 25 16 3:29 AM

I have just posted my Sugared Pitas with Fried Apples recipe to f.com

my ingredients are
apples
lemon juice
cinnamon
nutmeg
chopped walnuts

will let you know when I hear it's been posted to the site..

Quote    Reply   

#69 [url]

Aug 25 16 6:14 AM

Lauralie51 wrote:

my ingredients are
apples
lemon juice
cinnamon
nutmeg
chopped walnuts

Hi Lori,

Sounds great, but until the recipe link is available for me to view -- I can't credit anything on pg. 1. 

Thanks for letting me know that you have posted your recipe and you are awaiting the recipe approval.  : )

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Aug 25 16 7:49 AM

I have created Greek Garden Pitas http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/sandwiches/greek-garden-pitas.html for this challenge. I had one serving as a pita for lunch, but then ended up adding the rest of the filling to some fettuccini for DH, along with some wonderful Greek style meatballs by artandkitchen and a few other odds and ends (11th hour dinner request on a work day, panic mode image). My "panic pasta" actually came out pretty good too, just sayin'...image

Just about every ingredient in these is included in the Greek foods list (spinach, eggplant, tomato, olives, oregano, parsley, feta, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, olive oil). Yeah, I went a little nuts with the veggies imageimage

Quote    Reply   

#71 [url]

Aug 25 16 9:47 AM

Nancys Pantry wrote:

Lauralie51 wrote:

my ingredients are
apples
lemon juice
cinnamon
nutmeg
chopped walnuts

Hi Lori,

Sounds great, but until the recipe link is available for me to view -- I can't credit anything on pg. 1. 

Thanks for letting me know that you have posted your recipe and you are awaiting the recipe approval.  : )

getting nervous havent heard anything about my recipe being posted yet. image may have to find another site to post it so I can complete this challenge in time. image will keep you posted Nancy!

Quote    Reply   

#72 [url]

Aug 25 16 8:03 PM

Lauralie51 wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:

Lauralie51 wrote:

my ingredients are
apples
lemon juice
cinnamon
nutmeg
chopped walnuts

Hi Lori,

getting nervous havent heard anything about my recipe being posted yet. image may have to find another site to post it so I can complete this challenge in time. image will keep you posted Nancy!

Thanks. : )

Quote    Reply   

#73 [url]

Aug 25 16 9:33 PM

Nancys Pantry wrote:

Lauralie51 wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:

Lauralie51 wrote:

my ingredients are
apples
lemon juice
cinnamon
nutmeg
chopped walnuts

Hi Lori,

Quote    Reply   

#74 [url]

Aug 25 16 10:33 PM

Lauralie51 wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:

Lauralie51 wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:

Lauralie51 wrote:

my ingredients are
apples
lemon juice
cinnamon
nutmeg
chopped walnuts

Hi Lori,

Thanks -- your recipe looks wonderful. : )

Quote    Reply   

#76 [url]

Aug 25 16 10:37 PM

Muffin Goddess wrote:
I have created Greek Garden Pitas http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/sandwiches/greek-garden-pitas.html for this challenge. I had one serving as a pita for lunch, but then ended up adding the rest of the filling to some fettuccini for DH, along with some wonderful Greek style meatballs by artandkitchen and a few other odds and ends (11th hour dinner request on a work day, panic mode image). My "panic pasta" actually came out pretty good too, just sayin'...image

Just about every ingredient in these is included in the Greek foods list (spinach, eggplant, tomato, olives, oregano, parsley, feta, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, olive oil). Yeah, I went a little nuts with the veggies imageimage

This combination of veggies sound wonderful.   Awesome recipe. : )

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help