#21 [url]

Aug 14 16 7:14 AM

Debbwl wrote:
Did not have to stand in line for this yummy Reuben http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/sandwiches/how-to-make-katzs-famous-pastrami-reuben.html#page1:comment2165163 but even if I did have to stand in line it would be well worth it and a shot stand as this is so fast and easy to make they can turn them out before you can say Reuben please.

Yum! I liked your hints for a drier sandwich. 

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Aug 15 16 3:48 AM

For the Gift Shop

BK - Junior's Reuben Sandwich  by Lazyme

This delicious Reuben took 25 minutes to make and was absolutely wonderful. It was big, and bold and had a lot of delicious melted cheese dripping out of it.  A truly decadent treat.

Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful tasty challenge Susie.  I ♥ NY  This was a lot of fun.... 

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Aug 15 16 7:55 AM

Baby Kato wrote:
For the Gift Shop

BK - Junior's Reuben Sandwich  by Lazyme

This delicious Reuben took 25 minutes to make and was absolutely wonderful. It was big, and bold and had a lot of delicious melted cheese dripping out of it.  A truly decadent treat.

Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful tasty challenge Susie.  I ♥ NY  This was a lot of fun.... 

Beautiful! So melty. So YUM! 

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Aug 20 16 5:46 PM

I have always wanted to make a real Reuben sandwich, but - alas - I cannot eat rye bread, so I was excited to find this variation of a Pastrami sandwich:
Linky's http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/sandwiches/open-faced-apple-butter-pastrami-sandwich.html?p=6 
I could use gluten free ciabatta rolls - yeah!!
Also I happened to have some original US-apple butter (our German apple butter is very different, more like treacle).
Only problem seemed to be the pastrami, but to my delight one of our local groceries offered international specialties when the Olympics started, and between Spanish chorico and French garlic sausages I found - pastrami!! Yay!!
So DH and I hugely enjoyed our first ever pastrami sandwich image
Nearly forgot to add that it took me exactly 22 minutes to put it together (I'm slow at grating cheese)

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Aug 22 16 12:22 AM

Mia in Germany wrote:
I have always wanted to make a real Reuben sandwich, but - alas - I cannot eat rye bread, so I was excited to find this variation of a Pastrami sandwich:
Linky's http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/sandwiches/open-faced-apple-butter-pastrami-sandwich.html?p=6 
I could use gluten free ciabatta rolls - yeah!!
Also I happened to have some original US-apple butter (our German apple butter is very different, more like treacle).
Only problem seemed to be the pastrami, but to my delight one of our local groceries offered international specialties when the Olympics started, and between Spanish chorico and French garlic sausages I found - pastrami!! Yay!!
So DH and I hugely enjoyed our first ever pastrami sandwich image
Nearly forgot to add that it took me exactly 22 minutes to put it together (I'm slow at grating cheese)

I'm happy you were able to try a version of this famous deli sandwich and liked it!  image

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help