#681 [url]

Sep 2 16 4:28 AM

Grand Finale Culinary Quest # 3

Congratulations to all of the teams!

Although our journey has come to an end, we are left with fun memories of our travel companions, learned a thing or two, and tried a dish new to us.  It was a terrific round of the Culinary Quest and YOU are what makes the journey worthwhile! 

Our first place team is the   π P Maniacs with a total score of 994 points!

TEAM: Σisters of the Traveling Pans - = 933

TEAM:   │ H π - 901

See you next summer! 
Susie D
NorthwestGal
lazyme
Nancy's Pantry

Quote    Reply   

#682 [url]

Sep 2 16 4:38 AM

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!  Great going, team!!!  

Thank you all for doing such a great job - cooking, posting recipes, playing the games...  Let's do this again next year and get to know each other even more!

Quote    Reply   

#691 [url]

Sep 3 16 12:48 AM

YAY!!! Way to go Pi Rho Maniacs!! I have to say, after all of the years I've played in the Zaar World Tours and now the Culinary Quests, I've never been on a winning team. You guys were awesome! You cooked up a storm and did fantastic in the challenges. I am truly honored to have been on this fabulous team. I would love to be on any of your teams again in future quests. Thanks for making this quest so much fun.

Quote    Reply   

#692 [url]

Sep 3 16 4:29 AM

Woohoo!!!!  Thanks for being such great teammates, captain and co-captain!!  And thanks to all who tried one of my recipes and to others for posting great recipes!!  And thanks to all of those who work so hard to provide this wonderful event each year, you are the best!!! 

Quote    Reply   

#694 [url]

Sep 6 16 8:21 PM

Bayhill wrote:
YAY!!! Way to go Pi Rho Maniacs!! I have to say, after all of the years I've played in the Zaar World Tours and now the Culinary Quests, I've never been on a winning team. You guys were awesome! You cooked up a storm and did fantastic in the challenges. I am truly honored to have been on this fabulous team. I would love to be on any of your teams again in future quests. Thanks for making this quest so much fun.

Ditto, Sue!  It's great to finally be on a winning team!  Hope to see you all on the Quest next year!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help