#24 [url]

Jul 13 16 7:58 AM

threeovens wrote:
I posted our team's Olympic choices.  Let me know if there is anything you don't like or that needs to be changed.

It looks great! Nice job everyone! image

Once you narrow down the event for Phelps.......looks like you're done!  Woohoo!!

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jul 13 16 9:05 AM

lazyme wrote:

threeovens wrote:
I posted our team's Olympic choices.  Let me know if there is anything you don't like or that needs to be changed.

It looks great! Nice job everyone! image

Once you narrow down the event for Phelps.......looks like you're done!  Woohoo!!

Looking good!

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jul 14 16 6:06 AM

Tomorrow is our 1st deadline. 

All recipes submissions need to be posted in the Recipe Depot before 7pm CT.
All activities need to be posted on page 1 of the team thread and also posted in the appropriate activity thread.

We're getting close to arriving in our 1st regions!! image

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jul 14 16 10:56 PM

I hope that everyone gets a chance to relax a bit today.........we start cooking tomorrow!!

I've been saving lots of recipes.........now I have to narrow them down. I've saved much more than what I'm going to be able to cook. lol.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jul 14 16 11:22 PM

I can't wait to get started! Did we get all of our choices picked for the Olympic Quest? If so, don't we need to post them in the Olympic thread before tomorrow?

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jul 14 16 11:41 PM

I'm all in!  Raring at the bit to get started. Heading down to Largo in a few minutes (40 minute drive!) to the only large Asian store in our area. Stocking up!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Jul 14 16 11:59 PM

Several folks have mentioned that they aren't getting notifications anymore. It appears to be a site problem and Vickie has contacted support to see if they can get it fixed. In the meantime.......it might be a good idea to check threads and mail more often to see if there is any new activity. image

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jul 15 16 1:39 AM

lazyme wrote:

Several folks have mentioned that they aren't getting notifications anymore. It appears to be a site problem and Vickie has contacted support to see if they can get it fixed. In the meantime.......it might be a good idea to check threads and mail more often to see if there is any new activity. image

I've never gotten notifications.  Is there a setting for that?

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jul 15 16 1:53 AM

JackieOhNo wrote:

lazyme wrote:

I've never gotten notifications.  Is there a setting for that?

If you go to the top of this thread below Pi Rho Maniacs, you'll see the word "subscribe".  If you click on it, you will get email notifications anytime someone posts in the thread. Hope that helps.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help