#41 [url]

Jul 12 16 10:02 AM

Lori - I edited the lead post to include Janin's time zone info. I believe all vacation time we knew about is now concluded. It looks like we still need Lesley's time zone (thought we had that for some reason) plus CG's name & time zone. Susie fixed the Carmen / Olympic info for me (Bless her for that!).  image  We haven't seen Lesley or Stacy here yet, but I'm confident that will happen soon. So I think we're mostly good-to-go now unless there are more Edit or Delete issues. image 


Last Edited By: twissis Jul 12 16 10:19 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#42 [url]

Jul 12 16 10:16 AM

The night got away from me, but I wanted to check the edit/delete options on my laptop so I could let you know tonight. All looks normal from my laptop. I just won't plan to do any editing or deleting from my phone. image

I'll catch up and post the rest of my recipes tomorrow. Good night! zzzzzzzzzz

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Jul 12 16 11:05 AM

twissis wrote:
Lori - I edited the lead post to include Janin's time zone info. I believe all vacation time we knew about is now concluded. It looks like we still need Lesley's time zone (thought we had that for some reason) plus CG's name & time zone. Susie fixed the Carmen / Olympic info for me (Bless her for that!).  image  We haven't seen Lesley or Stacy here yet, but I'm confident that will happen soon. So I think we're mostly good-to-go now unless there are more Edit or Delete issues. image 

Forgot to mention I dont have a delete button but not sure I am supposed to have one.

Susie thank you for your help!

I thought we had Lesley's time zone also so went back to our old thread and went thru a couple pages but didnt see anything. On her FB page says she is from Montreal, Quebec. Looked up the time zone for Montreal and it said EDT (eastern daylight time).

Cookgirl's page here I found Oregon but there are two time zones for that area. PDT or MDT. 

Lesley do I have the correct time zone for you......EDT?

Cookgirl if you dont want to give us your first name we can call you CG for short. Could you let us know what time zone you are in please? I was going to say PDT but want to be sure.

This info will give us an idea of when we can check in with each other and get required challenges and recipes submitted on time.

It's midnight image here so I think I am going to sign off and head to bed. Nitey Nite everyone! image

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jul 12 16 1:36 PM

I'm so happy right now that I'd like to celebrate by sipping some Bailey's -- Except that it's roughly 6:30 am & Siggi would be worried & annoyed if he awoke to find me talking to & cradling our bottle of Bailey's. After the tension of last nite setting up this Team Home for us, you might ask what has inspired this euphoric state & thirst for Bailey's. A fair question & easily answered. I rested, calmed myself & renewed my determination. I created a new topic titled "Subforums Info" & then a workspace for myself as an example for you & a functional tool for me. Ck them out while I go wake up Siggi to make my coffee, but pretend it was an accident.  image  image  image 

Almost forgot - Some of you remarked about seeing 2 different titles for our home ... 1 using a Greek Letter & the other not using the Greek letter. Susie created the original location using the Greek letter, which established the subforum for our team. I then created the 2nd when I setup our Team Home, but it's a good thing that they're the same but different.

To see our Team Home thread plus all topics entered under it, you will need to be here ... 
[size=150]Σisters of the Traveling Pans - http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/forums/108#.V4SZ67iLSUk[/size]
You will be able to select where you want to go from the list of options.

If you want to go directly to the Team Home thread, then this will work:
http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/topic/1680/Sisters-of-the-Traveling-Pans-Team-Home#.V4SYZbiLSUk

I tested both links & they worked fine, so my plan will be to create desktop shortcuts to both places so I can do either in a heartbeat. imageimage 


Last Edited By: twissis Jul 12 16 2:37 PM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jul 12 16 6:19 PM

Great info, Twiss. Thanks!   I'm going to do a little catching up from our thread and then will post my remaining recipes. Here goes...

Peggy, thanks for that sweet offer. Australia is a dream destination! I'm sure your blog will be motivating for us!

Twiss, thank you too! One of the Smithsonian museums in D.C. had a special exhibit on Iceland!! We read every description of every photo in that room. It was spectacular!   I'll try to do my avatar again to see if I can get it smaller. 

Anna, your food and drink photos are killing me - in a good way! image

I'm off to post recipes.   ETA - DONE adding all recipes. 

 

Last Edited By: LifeIsGood Jul 12 16 6:45 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jul 12 16 6:53 PM

Anyone out there? I am so far outside the time zones that apply to all of you that I don't expect anyone to be around, but thought I'd ask.
Cold here and supposed to snow tomorrow. Not common in our part of Australia—maybe once very couple of years. The wind is wild too.

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jul 12 16 7:01 PM

I'm here, but about to go eat breakfast. Good luck with that snow! We are due for a 95 degree day here. I much prefer hot days to cold. Peggy, I just sent you a friend request via fb. image

Twiss - I tried to redo my avatar and got the same results. I can't figure out how to copy and paste to load the avatar - I end up saving the photo to my computer and then uploading on my about me page.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Jul 12 16 7:02 PM

Leggy Peggy wrote:
Anyone out there? I am so far outside the time zones that apply to all of you that I don't expect anyone to be around, but thought I'd ask.
Cold here and supposed to snow tomorrow. Not common in our part of Australia—maybe once very couple of years. The wind is wild too.

I'm here Peggy ... Whatsup?


Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jul 12 16 7:11 PM

LifeIsGood wrote:
I'm here, but about to go eat breakfast. Good luck with that snow! We are due for a 95 degree day here. I much prefer hot days to cold. Peggy, I just sent you a friend request via fb. image

Twiss - I tried to redo my avatar and got the same results. I can't figure out how to copy and paste to load the avatar - I end up saving the photo to my computer and then uploading on my about me page.

That's how I did it Kathy. I played around w/Anna's banner & finally cropped it in Photoshop. Then I went to my profile, uploaded it & applied it as my avatar. The link I showed for it is the link assigned to by the yuku system. Once I had done that, it was stored & could be posted in the threads, etc. Maybe it doesn't work that way when just trying to use the link w/a copy/paste. I wonder how Lori did hers?? Hers originally looked just like mine, but I think she played w/it too, cropped it differently & now has an avatar different than mine. I'll bet Anna could solve this in the easiest way for us. Her links work like a charm!

I still have the same 2 recipes to add as I did at the start of my day. Been busy doing other things like dishes, laundry, etc, BUT ... Siggi is cooking our dinner for tonite, so maybe I'll manage the time to get them entered. That's my plan anyway. image


Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jul 12 16 7:30 PM

Good Morning Ladies! or maybe afternoon to most of you.  5:20 am my time and I'm off to make coffee for the masses.  I'll catch up on our thread tonight.  I'm running late so only toast for me this morning.  Someone have some Bailey's for me.    image

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Jul 12 16 8:14 PM

Good morning everyone!  Nice digs you have set up for us!

My time zone is EST - the same as NY and FL etc.
I'm heading out to get a walk in before it gets too steamy here today.  I don't do well in 100F temps.
I'm hoping to give at least one of the dogs a bath and then I'll likely spend the rest of the day cleaning or hunkered down here.

Catch up with you all a little later!

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Jul 12 16 8:49 PM

Leggy Peggy wrote:
Anyone out there? I am so far outside the time zones that apply to all of you that I don't expect anyone to be around, but thought I'd ask.
Cold here and supposed to snow tomorrow. Not common in our part of Australia—maybe once very couple of years. The wind is wild too.

I'd guess that those of us living on the West Coast of USA are closest to you as far as time is concerned. 
I have to always remind myself that it's winter where you live. My brain has never been able to accept that. 
 

 photo waltographregular_zps2e2655c9.png

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jul 12 16 9:18 PM

twissis wrote:

LifeIsGood wrote:
I'm here, but about to go eat breakfast. Good luck with that snow! We are due for a 95 degree day here. I much prefer hot days to cold. Peggy, I just sent you a friend request via fb. image

Twiss - I tried to redo my avatar and got the same results. I can't figure out how to copy and paste to load the avatar - I end up saving the photo to my computer and then uploading on my about me page.

That's how I did it Kathy. I played around w/Anna's banner & finally cropped it in Photoshop. Then I went to my profile, uploaded it & applied it as my avatar. The link I showed for it is the link assigned to by the yuku system. Once I had done that, it was stored & could be posted in the threads, etc. Maybe it doesn't work that way when just trying to use the link w/a copy/paste. I wonder how Lori did hers?? Hers originally looked just like mine, but I think she played w/it too, cropped it differently & now has an avatar different than mine. I'll bet Anna could solve this in the easiest way for us. Her links work like a charm!

I still have the same 2 recipes to add as I did at the start of my day. Been busy doing other things like dishes, laundry, etc, BUT ... Siggi is cooking our dinner for tonite, so maybe I'll manage the time to get them entered. That's my plan anyway. image

Thanks. I hope Anna and/or Lori are able to give us a tutorial!  What is Siggi cooking tonight? You lucky girl!  I only did a small grocery trip last night and will need to figure out what to feed the fam the rest of the week. 

Good morning to Stacy, Nancy, and Lesley, too! 

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Jul 12 16 9:40 PM

Good morning everyone! Tuesdays are my least favorite day of the week...Mondays hold the promise of a new week, and Tuesdays only remind me that I probably wont accomplish all the things Monday promised image Off I go to try and accomplish some housework...see you girls later image

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Jul 12 16 10:11 PM

Cookgirl wrote:

LifeIsGood wrote:

Cookgirl wrote:
My name is C G and the time zone here is PDT.




 

Yeah......but can I call you Cookie?

I prefer Snickerdoodle.

Yeah.....but that's a mouthful

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jul 12 16 10:12 PM

Hi Mami! Good luck today. This is my catch-up day. I'm watering the lawn/garden, doing laundry, catching up on email and all things here, etc....
It's a hot one here - I don't mind staying indoors!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help