#2541 [url]

Sep 3 16 8:52 AM

K9 Owned wrote:

LifeIsGood wrote:

K9 Owned wrote:
Hi folks, I'm just weaning myself off slowly.

Do we know what the final scores are for every team yet?  It may have been posted and I missed it.

Hope you are are doing well. image

I'm only checking @ twice a day now... image
I hope your business is going well!

Thanks for asking doll.  Things settled down the last few days of the tour and have been going along peacefully since.  Woudn't you know it. image

Isn't that always the way thing happen? image  I'm glad things have settled!

Quote    Reply   

#2542 [url]

Sep 3 16 8:55 AM

Twister, that is  A LOT of watching! 
I'm glad you had a fun time with Adrianna and her daughter. How fun! I know you're really looking forward to your family coming!! 

Quote    Reply   

#2543 [url]

Sep 3 16 6:50 PM

Hey Twissis

Have a fabulous time with your family. So glad you enjoyed meeting Adriana and Melissa.
The Zaar family legacy is so very wonderful and seems to last forever. 

Quote    Reply   

#2544 [url]

Sep 4 16 7:59 AM

My folks are generously taking my hubbie and I on a trip to the Galapagos for my 50th next year...we're trying to get them to consider changing it to Iceland/Scandanavia....what do you think Mary Pat? ; ) 

Quote    Reply   

#2545 [url]

Sep 4 16 11:08 AM

I haven't left either, just been quiet. It would be awesome if we could play together again next year!
I always loved to read about real-life meetings, it just shows what a wonderful place zaar was and it's legacy living through our friendships

Quote    Reply   

#2546 [url]

Sep 4 16 8:49 PM

Stacy G wrote:
My folks are generously taking my hubbie and I on a trip to the Galapagos for my 50th next year...we're trying to get them to consider changing it to Iceland/Scandanavia....what do you think Mary Pat? ; ) 

I think it would be wonderful to visit Iceland, but I have to say that the Galapagos are amazing. 
Let us know what you do.

Quote    Reply   

#2547 [url]

Sep 4 16 10:40 PM

Stacy G wrote:

I think that is a terrific idea Stacy. Would be SO COOL to have you here w/us. image

Quote    Reply   

#2549 [url]

Sep 5 16 6:12 PM

Stacy G wrote:

Wow! That is so sweet!!

Quote    Reply   

#2550 [url]

Sep 5 16 6:13 PM

MamiJ wrote:
I haven't left either, just been quiet. It would be awesome if we could play together again next year!
I always loved to read about real-life meetings, it just shows what a wonderful place zaar was and it's legacy living through our friendships

Agreed! 

Quote    Reply   

#2552 [url]

Sep 6 16 2:08 PM

K9 Owned wrote:
We did really well!  Many thanks to MP, Lori, Nancy and the organizers. 

I had noticed within the first week that we were the chattiest.  I love our team! I wonder if we put the fix in now if we can arrange to play together as a team next year.  That would be so cool!

Off to congratulate the runners up because we know that we were the real winners. image

We should all keep bugging Susie and the other Guides to let us all be on the same team next year and they will get tired of us and say yes! image
Yes we were the real winners! image Fabulous job ladies! image

Quote    Reply   

#2553 [url]

Sep 6 16 2:20 PM

twissis wrote:

Lauralie51 wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS SISTERS!!!

I have been trying to slowly stop coming by everyday so that our final day together wouldnt be so hard but it didnt work. image

Coming in first, second, or third place really didnt matter because I have enjoyed being on this team so much! Love that we were always ready to lend a hand to help each other, we chatted about anything and everything, and then there was all the cooking and amazing photos. 

Nancy loved having you as our Guide! I wont forget the night I was working late on challenges and you stayed up helping me remember to get them posted in the challenge threads. You were the best cheerleader!

Maybe next time the guides could put everyone on the same teams and then new folks could join. It would be hard to play against any of you!

Loads of hugs and love to you all!

Right back at you Lori ... I suggested something to Nancy during the time we spent in the Greece region. The Sisters were very lucky to have you & Janin to help us cover the Kids Challenge. I think Nancy may have even mentioned this ... I know your Drew helps you w/your cooking ... And we all know Mr Baker Man has this sudden new interest in baking & he also likes being a part of my recipe selection. Anyhow, I suggested they expand the "Kid" concept to include other family members .. esp husbands. Then I saw this on FB & about fell off my chair laughing ...

We had a great time w/Adriana (AAK) & her daughter Melissa last nite. Went out to eat for dinner because I was knee-deep in work to get ready for my family arriving tomorrow. But we did come back to our condo for dessert, coffee & chatty R&R. They left this morning for their driving trip around the country, but will be back again for a couple of days before they head home. They are very interesting people & so much fun. Melissa is studying to be a Chiropractor & Adriana even brought me some fresh honey from her beehives, some lovely Swiss chocolate ... Plus some things I had asked her to bring to me. It was like Christmas! So fun! image 

Mary Pat I love your idea of having the hubbies help with the kid challenges. Maybe one challenge for just hubbies or SO's and then one for the entire family?

aww I hate to admit it but that is true, we are never childless when we have a husband! image gotta love them though! 

sounds like you had a wonderful time with Adriana and her daughter. Fresh honey is amazing and swiss chocolate.....yummm! you will be the hostess with the mostess for the next couple weeks! image

Quote    Reply   

#2554 [url]

Sep 6 16 2:22 PM

Leggy Peggy wrote:

Stacy G wrote:
Did you all notice that the Sisters had 2576+ posts on our team thread!  That's 1,000 more than the next nearest team!  We may not have won first prize in the actual game, but I think 2576 posts is a huge testament to what a crazy, yappy, story telling, picture posting team we are!!!

I think that means we get first place in the chinwag department.

Assume everyone can figure out that bit of Aussie slang.

Peggy I think that is the cutest description of being chatty in any language!  Going to have to remember that one. 

Quote    Reply   

#2555 [url]

Sep 6 16 2:38 PM

MamiJ wrote:

Janin my sister with the awesome kiddos!! You were so generous with all the help you gave us with that last kids challenge. Your kids did a fantastic job! Hugs and kisses to all of you!!!

I have met two people from Zaar, one lived here so it was easy to meet with her. Loved the whole family, they were great! The other gal lives in Missouri and she and her husband came up for the weekend. We took them thru Notre Dame and they loved it but so many changes made it a little hard to get around like we used to. I have talked to another gal on the phone for probably 7 years or so and still have not met her. They only live a couple hours from us but the times we had planned to meet something always came up. The hubbies have met because her husband is a pharmacist for Walgreens and that is where we go for our meds. He picks up hours in surrounding area Walgreens and my hubby went to pick up my medicine. Bob mentioned to Drew that he thinks the wives are best friends and the boys have been talking ever since. image image She is a sweetheart and we have been thru a lot together. Have chatted on the phone with a couple other Zaarites and like all of us have very fond memories of those years. When I look at f.com I want to cry sometimes. image image

Quote    Reply   

#2556 [url]

Sep 6 16 2:44 PM

twissis wrote:
Stacy - Here's a little preview for you from Adriana, aka artandkitchen ... https://artandkitchen.wordpress.com/2016/09/04/reykjavik-iceland-day-1/

Enjoyed Adriana's slideshow!

MP what was the white house with the balconies and a flag that was very colorful and looked like it might have represented more than one place? Believe it was after the church not far from the beginning. 

Also the building with the beehive looking glass windows maybe?

Quote    Reply   

#2559 [url]

Sep 7 16 9:48 AM

Lauralie51 wrote:

Leggy Peggy wrote:

Stacy G wrote:
Did you all notice that the Sisters had 2576+ posts on our team thread!  That's 1,000 more than the next nearest team!  We may not have won first prize in the actual game, but I think 2576 posts is a huge testament to what a crazy, yappy, story telling, picture posting team we are!!!

I think that means we get first place in the chinwag department.

Assume everyone can figure out that bit of Aussie slang.

Peggy I think that is the cutest description of being chatty in any language!  Going to have to remember that one. 

Australia has lots of fun slang. Hope you find plenty of ways to use this one. 

So anyone up for a chinwag?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help