Baby Kato said that there are some wonderful photographers here
I would love to see your photos.
If anyone would like to post your photos in the photo forum,please
feel free to do so.
It's called " Ready,Set, Shoot 2 "

Quote    Reply   

#1062 [url]

Aug 31 16 11:54 AM

Oh you guys! I'm home and it looks like everyone has flown the coop! I had such a good time with all of you and am so glad we were on the Iota Eta Pi team together! Thank you Lynn and Melissa for being willing to do so much work on our behalf. You are a super guide, Ger, always supportive, encouraging and keeping us on track! Thanks, everyone! image

Quote    Reply   

#1063 [url]

Sep 2 16 3:25 AM

Muffin Goddess wrote:

Lavender Lynn wrote:
Melissa,   thank you for running the points for me.  That is such a help.   I have the scorecard completed as far as I can without the points for the Best of.

Momaphet,   please go do the Best of if you see this.   There is a spot just for you.  image

Happy I could be of help, Lynn! One thing, it doesn't look like you listed our Hidden Key hit on the scorecard. Both you and Linky mentioned lunch in the Big Apple tour challenge. Everything else looked perfect.

Hopefully momaphet pops back in for Best Of before the deadline.

Okay, it's getting late and my brain is starting to turn to mush, so I'm calling it quits.  G'nite!  

Not sure if you caught before the deadline - I also mentioned lunch

~~Stop 4 Gershwin Theatre Broadway After a light lunch the group will attend a matinee of the Broadway hit musical

Either way Thanks again for all you time and energy , posting and scoring is a tough job!!!  It's been a great summer!

Quote    Reply   

#1064 [url]

Sep 2 16 4:24 AM

Grand Finale Culinary Quest # 3

Congratulations to all of the teams!

Although our journey has come to an end, we are left with fun memories of our travel companions, learned a thing or two, and tried a dish new to us.  It was a terrific round of the Culinary Quest and YOU are what makes the journey worthwhile! 

Our first place team is the   π P Maniacs with a total score of 994 points!

TEAM: Σisters of the Traveling Pans - = 933

TEAM:   │ H π - 901

See you next summer! 
Susie D
NorthwestGal
lazyme
Nancy's Pantry

Quote    Reply   

#1065 [url]

Sep 2 16 6:47 AM

Susie D wrote:
Grand Finale Culinary Quest # 3

Congratulations to all of the teams!

Although our journey has come to an end, we are left with fun memories of our travel companions, learned a thing or two, and tried a dish new to us.  It was a terrific round of the Culinary Quest and YOU are what makes the journey worthwhile! 

Our first place team is the   π P Maniacs with a total score of 994 points!

TEAM: Σisters of the Traveling Pans - = 933

TEAM:   │ H π - 901

See you next summer! 
Susie D
NorthwestGal
lazyme
Nancy's Pantry

Thank you image

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help