#1042 [url]

Aug 29 16 9:23 AM

Melissa,   thank you for running the points for me.  That is such a help.   I have the scorecard completed as far as I can without the points for the Best of.

Momaphet,   please go do the Best of if you see this.   There is a spot just for you.  image

Quote    Reply   

#1043 [url]

Aug 29 16 1:24 PM

Lavender Lynn wrote:
Melissa,   thank you for running the points for me.  That is such a help.   I have the scorecard completed as far as I can without the points for the Best of.

Momaphet,   please go do the Best of if you see this.   There is a spot just for you.  image

Happy I could be of help, Lynn! One thing, it doesn't look like you listed our Hidden Key hit on the scorecard. Both you and Linky mentioned lunch in the Big Apple tour challenge. Everything else looked perfect.

Hopefully momaphet pops back in for Best Of before the deadline.

Okay, it's getting late and my brain is starting to turn to mush, so I'm calling it quits.  G'nite!  

Quote    Reply   

#1044 [url]

Aug 29 16 1:26 PM

Baby Kato wrote:
Good luck with the scoring ... you are a great team and it was my pleasure being your guide.... thank you for playing it wouldn't be the same without all of you.

If you have any questions that I can help you with ... I am around all day today...

I look forward to seeing you in the tag games and special events and of course next year for CQ4... I wonder where that adventure will find us... image

Thanks, Ger! You've been an angel throughout this Quest, much appreciated! image

Quote    Reply   

#1045 [url]

Aug 29 16 1:28 PM

Mia in Germany wrote:
Thank you all - I was not around much, but I loved this quest! Thank you Captain and first mate, thank you all guides and good elves and Susie D!!!
I loved this team image

Thank YOU, Mia! You were an awesome component of this team, and you definitely earned your wings with the grilling challenge! image

Quote    Reply   

#1047 [url]

Aug 29 16 1:32 PM

Lavender Lynn wrote:
Mia,  I loved being on the team with you.  Thank you for working so hard for our team.  image

Lynn

Thank you for your terrific job, I'd be lost in this game without a great captain image

Quote    Reply   

#1048 [url]

Aug 29 16 1:33 PM

Muffin Goddess wrote:

Mia in Germany wrote:
Thank you all - I was not around much, but I loved this quest! Thank you Captain and first mate, thank you all guides and good elves and Susie D!!!
I loved this team image

Thank YOU, Mia! You were an awesome component of this team, and you definitely earned your wings with the grilling challenge! image

Quote    Reply   

#1050 [url]

Aug 29 16 11:02 PM

Muffin Goddess and sheepdoc,

I feel so honored to have you include one of my recipes as one of your favorites or an 'honorable mention'.  With so many excellent recipes to choose, it's always quite nice when someone chooses one of my recipes to make.  But it's extra special to have one singled out as a favorite.  Thank you for trying my recipes!  I'm so glad they were among your favorites for this year's Quest.  

Vickie

Northwestgal

Quote    Reply   

#1051 [url]

Aug 30 16 12:08 AM

sheepdoc wrote:
It's been a pleasure being on a team with all of you. You're all awesome! Did someone get a chance to post my faves where the need to go?

Yup, Lynn put your post in the Best Of thread already image

Quote    Reply   

#1052 [url]

Aug 30 16 12:19 AM

Vickie wrote:
Muffin Goddess and sheepdoc,

I feel so honored to have you include one of my recipes as one of your favorites or an 'honorable mention'.  With so many excellent recipes to choose, it's always quite nice when someone chooses one of my recipes to make.  But it's extra special to have one singled out as a favorite.  Thank you for trying my recipes!  I'm so glad they were among your favorites for this year's Quest.  

Vickie

You are very welcome, sweet lady! Hey, if you give me recipes that achieve such things as making DH happy, or keeping me away from the Starbucks drive thru, then you are definitely doing something very right! image

Quote    Reply   

#1053 [url]

Aug 30 16 9:05 AM

Muffin Goddess wrote:

Lavender Lynn wrote:

Happy I could be of help, Lynn! One thing, it doesn't look like you listed our Hidden Key hit on the scorecard. Both you and Linky mentioned lunch in the Big Apple tour challenge. Everything else looked perfect.

Hopefully momaphet pops back in for Best Of before the deadline.

Okay, it's getting late and my brain is starting to turn to mush, so I'm calling it quits.  G'nite!  

I didn't think we had any hidden keys.  I will check that.  Thank youi so much Melissa,  so glad we have two eyes and two brains working on this.  image

Quote    Reply   

#1054 [url]

Aug 30 16 9:10 AM

sheepdoc wrote:
It's been a pleasure being on a team with all of you. You're all awesome! Did someone get a chance to post my faves where the need to go?

I posted it on the Best of challenge.    I loved being on a team with you.  You just kept making recipes just like the the energizer bunny.  I was really impressed about how many recipes you all made.  image

Quote    Reply   

#1056 [url]

Aug 30 16 9:35 AM

Posted on page 3 of the Best of the Quest - It been a great summer, I've enjoyed cooking and playing with you all! Yeah Team! 

We ate a lot of great food by these two were our favorite.  Northwest Gal (Vicki!!!) stole our hearts with both of these dishes ! 

Thank everyone for a great tour!!! 

From Japan - Zucchini Tempura by Northwest Gal 

http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/side/vegetable/zucchini-tempura.html?p=4

I'm not one who likes to deep fry and I made this with great trepidation. I made it twice during the quest and I'm making it again tonight!

I love muffins, I love apples, and I've made many variation of the combination, but these muffins were extraordinary, full of lots of spice with a wonderful streusel and great texture!!! 
New York State Apple Muffins by Northwest Gal 
http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/bread/muffins/new-york-state-apple-muffins.html

Quote    Reply   

#1058 [url]

Aug 30 16 11:28 PM

Hi team good afternoon

I was coming over to remind you that the Best of ends tonight at 7pm US Central time... but it looks like you have all your bests of completed... image

Way to go team... awesome news... so proud of all of you.

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that I very much enjoyed being your quest guide, you are a great team, made up of wonderful individuals...

Good luck with the final scores... you deserve to win...great teamwork everyone.... I look forward to seeing you all next year.... happy cooking. image

Linky thank you so much for choosing one of my recipes as one of your Best of's... I am very humbled and honored.... image

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help