#41 [url]

Jul 13 16 11:34 AM

Linky wrote:

Linky wrote:
ATTENTION PI EATERS!!

The archery guy we chose is a HISTORICAL Olympic archer - he died in 1961.   Kinda hard to keep track of him.  I'm going to change to a current participant. If anyone wants to jump in with their choice, do it. (Hey Art and Kitchen - was this your choice? I don't remember!)

I'm picking MICHELE FRANGILLI from Italy for individual men's archery. 

Thanks, Linky! I'll go and edit this right now. 

Quote    Reply   

#42 [url]

Jul 13 16 11:35 AM

Linky wrote:

Linky wrote:

Linky wrote:
ATTENTION PI EATERS!!

The archery guy we chose is a HISTORICAL Olympic archer - he died in 1961.   Kinda hard to keep track of him.  I'm going to change to a current participant. If anyone wants to jump in with their choice, do it. (Hey Art and Kitchen - was this your choice? I don't remember!)

For sychronized swimming, it women's DUET sychronized swimming and her name is spelled: Lara Teixeira 

I think everything else is ok!

Got this, too. Thanks again! image

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jul 13 16 8:36 PM

Baby Kato wrote:
Good Morning

It's getting closer...we will be leaving in two days can't wait....

from the Azores Blackberry Roulade 

here is a link to the recipe:  http://www.womanandhome.com/recipes/532466/blackberry-roulade

Looks divine!  And I have homemade cassis... hmm
testing my hopefully smaller signature:  Oh oh-just got a tiny blue box, back to the big one for now. (Maybe it's my Mac, but the copy and paste gives me that little blue box.)

Last Edited By: Linky Jul 13 16 8:39 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jul 13 16 8:56 PM

Linky wrote:

Linky wrote:
ATTENTION PI EATERS!!

Ohhhh!  So sorry! image    
Thanks a lot for checking! image

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jul 13 16 10:19 PM

FYI: image

Just a reminder ladies and Mikekey that if you haven't already submitted your recipes; the recipe submission for the first round... closes tomorrow... please don't wait till the last minute to get your recipes in...

Recipes must be submitted to the Recipe Collection thread by 7pm (U.S. Central time) 

Quest Start up Activities

Looks like you have almost everything done:

1.  Greek Activity - New name... permanent home set up...
2.  Carmen Sandiego Activity emailed to Lazyme...

3. Looks like the Olympic Activity is finished, all you need to do now is have 1 person post it over in the Olympic Activity thread...

This team is looking great.... go team go

Last Edited By: Baby Kato Jul 14 16 12:13 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#51 [url]

Jul 14 16 12:53 AM

Lavender Lynn wrote:
I have seen all of our team post over here except Mikekey and Sofiatoast.  Is Mikekey in the house?   image

image Sophia won't be playing in the first round, as she just moved and is busy setting up her new house... and I haven't seen the charming Mikekey today... 

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Jul 14 16 1:33 AM

I checked this morning, and our stuff was over on the Olympic site already, I think. I'll check again though! 

ok - we're fine - the Greek Goddess of Muffins posted it!

Question:  When we post something on a forum other than our own, do we have to have a IHP banner as a signature when our individual avatars make it obvious which group we're from?  Whaddaya think, Baby Kato?

Last Edited By: Linky Jul 14 16 1:36 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Jul 14 16 2:19 AM

Linky wrote:
I checked this morning, and our stuff was over on the Olympic site already, I think. I'll check again though! 

ok - we're fine - the Greek Goddess of Muffins posted it!

Question:  When we post something on a forum other than our own, do we have to have a IHP banner as a signature when our individual avatars make it obvious which group we're from?  Whaddaya think, Baby Kato?

Hi Carolyn, no you don't have to use your team banner as a signature at the bottom of your posts.

You do have to add your team banner to all your posts, ( challenges/reporting recipe choices/or completions etc.) the only exception is in your own team thread.

The avatar is not enough....

You will see a note like this in all start up activities and Round Challenges:

ex. start up activity

Post in this thread that you have completed the quiz. Include your team name and banner.

ex. Welcome to Country pages..

Post any recipe completions in this thread (include your team name and banner) and in your team thread.
~ Post any challenge completions in the appropriate challenge thread (include your team name and banner)

Last Edited By: Baby Kato Jul 14 16 2:23 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jul 14 16 7:09 AM

Lavender Lynn wrote:
I have seen all of our team post over here except Mikekey and Sofiatoast.  Is Mikekey in the house?   image

I have been following but haven't had anything to add . I have submitted all of my recipes for this round.

Last Edited By: Mikekey Jul 14 16 7:31 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jul 14 16 8:01 AM

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm antsy to get cooking.  I discovered we have several markets around Seattle that are supposed to have Fillipino ingredients so I may have to take a field trip this weekend.  I still have some recipes to post so will go do that so as not keep the elves up to late tomorrow night. 

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jul 14 16 12:03 PM

momaphet wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm antsy to get cooking.  I discovered we have several markets around Seattle that are supposed to have Fillipino ingredients so I may have to take a field trip this weekend.  I still have some recipes to post so will go do that so as not keep the elves up to late tomorrow night. 

I'm right there with ya, girlie! I actually have a random vacation day from work on Friday, and I haven't told DH yet, so I'm hoping I get to do some ingredient shopping myself before he realizes I'm home for the day image

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help