#21 [url]

Jul 12 16 8:05 PM

Muffin Goddess wrote:

Baby Kato wrote:

sheepdoc wrote:
Just checking out the new place. Seems comfy and shipshape for our tour.

Is there someway to just make an automatic footer for the banner?

Hi Jean, lets do this together:

1.  Go to panel at top of page (top right corner- beside logout  )
2.  Click on edit signatures
3.  click on add signature (bottom left corner)
4.  type in your signature title... (top left corner - first box)  mine is titled .... Culinary Quest
5.  hi-lite and copy your banner...
6.  right click and paste it into the big box - (signature body)...
7.  bottom left corner click submit 
8.  now click on the signature name that you choose .... and click save....

Your banner should appear at the bottom of your post as your signature... Good luck 

Thanks, BK! I actually needed this as well.

You are very welcome Mel. image

Quote    Reply   

#22 [url]

Jul 12 16 8:06 PM

Here is a smaller banner that artsandkitchen posted over in the Team Cay thread... try using this one... All you need to do is hi-lite it and copy it.... good luck

If like me your copy function doesn't work over here... do this : first hi lite the banner then press down  ctrl  c  at the same time to copy and then press down ctrl  v at the same time to paste it....

Last Edited By: Baby Kato Jul 12 16 8:22 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jul 12 16 8:26 PM

Good morning only a few more days and we will be on our way.... hope you are all ready.... don't forget your flip flops, purse, sunglasses and hat ....

I do hope we get to see this spectacular site during our visit to the Azores....

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jul 12 16 10:38 PM

artandkitchen wrote:
Hi Kato! I love the sushi you offered to us! So cute and beautiful! I hope I will get the recipes!image

They are cute aren't they, bet they taste awesome.  I took the pics off of google ..let me see if I can find you some recipes....brb image

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Jul 12 16 10:58 PM

Baby Kato wrote:
Since we will be visiting Japan... I thought some of you might like to try a Sushi Donut.... they offer different types... Enjoy

Sorry A&K, no recipes posted but here is what I found:

Also here is a link to Sam's blog... I think you might enjoy her recipes... https://www.instagram.com/sobeautifullyraw/The idea was pioneered by Sam, a vegan food creatrix who recently posted pictures of her culinary creations for her 142k followers on Instagram .

She made them by greasing a donut mould with coconut oil and adding cooled sushi rice before decorating the donut with black sesame, ginger, wasabi, cashew mayo and advocado. Still, you can use whatever ingredients you want. The only limit is your imagination! And your appetite. 

This is what else I found...

Tempura, deep fried sushi doughnut. Here's the inside scoop. Brown rice filled with salmon and avocado topped with spicy tuna, avo, wasabi mayo & sesame seeds.

The photo of the box of sushi is actual donuts with sushi and garnish added on them... enjoy image

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jul 13 16 3:20 AM

Baby Kato wrote:

Baby Kato wrote:
Since we will be visiting Japan... I thought some of you might like to try a Sushi Donut.... they offer different types... Enjoy

Sorry A&K, no recipes posted but here is what I found:

Also here is a link to Sam's blog... I think you might enjoy her recipes... https://www.instagram.com/sobeautifullyraw/The idea was pioneered by Sam, a vegan food creatrix who recently posted pictures of her culinary creations for her 142k followers on Instagram .

She made them by greasing a donut mould with coconut oil and adding cooled sushi rice before decorating the donut with black sesame, ginger, wasabi, cashew mayo and advocado. Still, you can use whatever ingredients you want. The only limit is your imagination! And your appetite. 

This is what else I found...

Tempura, deep fried sushi doughnut. Here's the inside scoop. Brown rice filled with salmon and avocado topped with spicy tuna, avo, wasabi mayo & sesame seeds.

The photo of the box of sushi is actual donuts with sushi and garnish added on them... enjoy image

I think some of the other players offered sushi recipes; or I hope so! Thanks Kato!

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jul 13 16 8:48 AM

Hi all! 
Hmm, not sure why this happens, but I can't see anything but a tiny white box where my posting signature is supposed to be. I know the actual banner showed this morning when I tried it out at home (which I was actually pretty surprised at), but now that I'm at work, the little white box is showing. I think I'll just go back to the large version of the banner -- I know that one works perfectly for me because I post it using the URL rather than the image itself.

Hey, if anyone has a chance, could you please eyeball the Olympic picks on page 1 and see if I need to correct anything before it gets submitted to Susie? I know that the post has some coding for color showing, but I can't seem to correct it because it's not visible when I go to the edit screen, only when I post it. I think the only way to get rid of that is to delete the entire post and repost it, but I'm not certain. My bigger concern is making sure that the events are reflected correctly, though. TIA! image

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jul 13 16 9:03 AM

Linky, since you had said you would work on the Olympic Challenge, would you look over what is on page 1 and make sure it is correct before it gets sent off to the Challenge Thread?

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jul 13 16 10:27 AM

I will do that right now - I was gonna fool around with making a smaller banner, but that can wait!  I'll just post with "no signature" when I post on here when it's just us!

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Jul 13 16 10:35 AM

ATTENTION PI EATERS!!

The archery guy we chose is a HISTORICAL Olympic archer - he died in 1961.   Kinda hard to keep track of him.  I'm going to change to a current participant. If anyone wants to jump in with their choice, do it. (Hey Art and Kitchen - was this your choice? I don't remember!)

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jul 13 16 10:41 AM

Linky wrote:
ATTENTION PI EATERS!!

The archery guy we chose is a HISTORICAL Olympic archer - he died in 1961.   Kinda hard to keep track of him.  I'm going to change to a current participant. If anyone wants to jump in with their choice, do it. (Hey Art and Kitchen - was this your choice? I don't remember!)

I'm picking MICHELE FRANGILLI from Italy for individual men's archery. 

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jul 13 16 10:51 AM

Linky wrote:

Linky wrote:
ATTENTION PI EATERS!!

I'm picking MICHELE FRANGILLI from Italy for individual men's archery. 

For sychronized swimming, it women's DUET sychronized swimming and her name is spelled: Lara Teixeira 

I think everything else is ok!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help