Lead

Jun 19 16 5:57 PM

Tags : :

Hi Susie! There is a former F.com member who is trying to join this site. She said she entered her information four times but nothing happens when clicking the join link. Her name is CarrolJ.  Any tips? Thanks!
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Jun 20 16 12:31 AM

LifeIsGood wrote:
Hi Susie! There is a former F.com member who is trying to join this site. She said she entered her information four times but nothing happens when clicking the join link. Her name is CarrolJ.  Any tips? Thanks!

I remember Carrol!! She liked to tag bread recipes in PAC to make with her grand daughters. image

I'm not totally certain of this........but I think she now needs to try to post in any forum which will then generate a message to Susie and Vickie that she's trying to join, and then they can approve her.

Hope that works. image

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 21 16 5:08 AM

Click on: http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/

Membership really is easy.
1. Set up a free yuku account.
2. Look in your personal email for a letter from yuku. This email contains a validation code.
3. Attempt to post in any thread at Food, Friends, & Fun. This places you on the pending member list. Susie will activate your account the next time she is online.

Most who have problems aren't using the yuku validation code. Some are finding the email in their spam folder depending on their security settings.

We hope to see Carrol here!

Hugs,
Susie D

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help