Lead

Jan 24 16 7:50 AM

Tags : :

It has been such a long time since I was here (during The Quest last yr) that I seem to have forgotten how to get to a particular pg of a long thread ... Example: What I am trying to do is get to Pg 161 of the For Your Consideration Tag Game without having to move thru the thread 2 pgs at a time which would take forever.  

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Jan 24 16 8:09 AM

Hmm, I don't know but I"m sure someone will know the answer. If you to go the
particular topic (I don't think it has to be the main page, just any page in that topic) you can type in the subject matter  in the white Search Topic box (let's say you were looking for a certain soup recipe, for ex) and the page will load. You'll have to search that page for the recipe but with fingers crossed you should find it. 

Does that help/make sense?  

photo waltographregular_zps2e2655c9.png

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 24 16 3:58 PM

What I am trying to do is complete a search for my reviewed recipes for the FYC tag game for the Best of 2015 event since I still have 6 more I can enter if desired. I was up to Pg 161 of my search, but now want to get back there to finish it. 

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 25 16 11:35 AM

I just gave this a try and it seems to have worked..........

Once you're off of page 1 in any thread (doesn't seem to work on page 1 that I can see), look up at the addy bar at the top of your window. There's some 'stuff' at the end of the link but if you look to the left, you'll see 'page=' in the link.  Change the page number and press enter and it should take you to the page you entered.

I don't know how to do the fancy screen shots etc.....so not sure if I'm explaining this very well.

I went to page 2 of FYC, changed the page to 161 in the addy and it gave me this and  took me there.

http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/topic/286/For-Your-ConsiderationTag-Game?page=161#.VqWjvVJ8dsU

Hope it works for you, MP.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 29 16 12:30 AM

lazyme wrote:

Once you're off of page 1 in any thread (doesn't seem to work on page 1 that I can see), look up at the addy bar at the top of your window. There's some 'stuff' at the end of the link but if you look to the left, you'll see 'page=' in the link.  Change the page number and press enter and it should take you to the page you entered.

I don't know how to do the fancy screen shots etc.....so not sure if I'm explaining this very well.

I went to page 2 of FYC, changed the page to 161 in the addy and it gave me this and  took me there.

http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/topic/286/For-Your-ConsiderationTag-Game?page=161#.VqWjvVJ8dsU

The Good News  - It worked like a charm for me too! image
The Bad News - You have now & forever (or until someone replaces you) been enshrined as my go-to ITA - INTERNET TECH ADVISOR. image

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 29 16 12:39 AM

twissis wrote:

lazyme wrote:

The Good News  - It worked like a charm for me too! image
The Bad News - You have now & forever (or until someone replaces you) been enshrined as my go-to ITA - INTERNET TECH ADVISOR. image

The Worse News........we're both in trouble then. image

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help