Lead

Apr 11 15 8:52 AM

Tags : :

Continuing my quest to post an alphabetic list of the countries in each continent ...

A - Algeria & Angola
B - Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso & Burundi
C - Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic of the Congo & Democratic Republic of the Cote d'Ivoire
D - Djibouti
E - Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea & Ethiopia
G - Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea & Guinea-Bissau
K - Kenya
L - Lesotho, Liberia & Libya
M - Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco & Mozambique
N - Namibia, Niger & Nigeria
R - Rwanda
S - Sao Tome and Principe Senegal Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan & Swaziland
T - Tanzania, Togo & Tunisia
U - Uganda
Z - Zambia & Zimbabwe

>>> N&SA-ME - The interesting part of doing this particular list came when I tried to do an Addendum to also include the Middle Eastern countries that would be combined w/the African countries above to become our new version of our old NA-ME. ... Each of the alphabetic lists were copied from https://www.countries-ofthe-world.com, but sorting out the Middle Eastern countries was a whole different mission. Google is my friend, but there were tons of sites that came up as sources to list Middle Eastern countries & NONE OF THEIR LISTS WERE THE SAME. image For me personally, I'm only sure of 1 country - Lebanon. After that, I have to rely on those of you who can identify the others. Care to help the cause? If you do, pls cite a source for including the country you mention. Since Annacia was once a forum Co-Host for NA-ME, I'm hoping she will drop into this thread & share her wisdom. image 

L - Lebanon

Last Edited By: twissis Apr 11 15 2:20 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Apr 11 15 10:42 PM

Good Morning twiss.

To the best of my memory our countries were:

Saudi Arabia
Syria
Oman
Turkey
Yemen
Iraq
Iran
U.A.E.
Israel
Cyprus
Jordan
Lebanon

I *think* thats it. I spent a lot of wonderful (virtual) time in those countries. I hope that you enjoy them too.

Stock Photos

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help