#2 [url]

Apr 11 15 7:05 AM

Yep, Europe includes the UK. Out of curiosity, I went looking for a complete list of the European countries & I found an alphabetic list that I have posted in another thread for reference. image

Edited to Add: I realize that I'm dating myself w/this comment, but your mention of the UK re-ignited my excitement. Tom Jones will be in-concert here in Iceland in June & Siggi is set to buy our tickets for his concert. The man is amazing! Still as handsome/charming as ever & has not lost the wonderful quality of his voice. Did I say I was excited?

Last Edited By: twissis Apr 11 15 2:26 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 12 15 4:52 AM

twissis wrote:
Yep, Europe includes the UK. Out of curiosity, I went looking for a complete list of the European countries & I found an alphabetic list that I have posted in another thread for reference. image

Edited to Add: I realize that I'm dating myself w/this comment, but your mention of the UK re-ignited my excitement. Tom Jones will be in-concert here in Iceland in June & Siggi is set to buy our tickets for his concert. The man is amazing! Still as handsome/charming as ever & has not lost the wonderful quality of his voice. Did I say I was excited?

No yo uare not dating yourself at all Tom Jones - I love and not just because we are both Welsh he is an amazing singer and is playing her at the Market Rasen race course, which is just 230 minutes from us here in Lincolnshire... am hoping to get tickets! yep he is still good looking and yes, you did say that you were excited image

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 12 15 4:52 AM

twissis wrote:

No you are not dating yourself at all Tom Jones - I love and not just because we are both Welsh he is an amazing singer and is playing here at the Market Rasen race course, which is just 30 minutes from us here in Lincolnshire... am hoping to get tickets! yep he is still good looking and yes, you did say that you were excited image

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help