Lead

Apr 3 15 8:34 AM

Tags : : ,

Welcome to the new photo forum learning corner.

Our goal here is to lean, pick up tips and improve our skills.

We will be having a monthly topic and an occasional guest host.

We are kicking off this learning corner by asking for your suggestion on some of the kinds of things you would like to see featured in this corner.

The learning corner will also be were you post if you would like other viewers to offer suggestions and tips for improving your photos or just tell what they like or do not like about your photo.

x_3f857df8 photo x_3f857df8_zps88a318c3.gif

Last Edited By: Debbwl Apr 3 15 8:55 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Apr 20 15 10:17 PM

I just like to talk shop, equipment, props, methods.
I *will* offer critique of a photo but only if someone asks me directly and privately, I will not approach them. I am tired of people getting ticked at me when I just wanted to be of help. Even when they say critique is welcome in a photo post. Nope. Not going there anymore. Just not worth it. LOL

Visit my blog:

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 21 15 6:33 AM

I hear you Sue but welcome you come talk shop in this thread any time you wish as I really do not know much about taking photos and have learned most of what I know through trial and error.

x_3f857df8 photo x_3f857df8_zps88a318c3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 22 15 4:19 AM

Debbwl wrote:
I hear you Sue but welcome you come talk shop in this thread any time you wish as I really do not know much about taking photos and have learned most of what I know through trial and error.

Ask away and if I know it I'll share about it. I'm still learning too!

Visit my blog:

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help