#201 [url]

Jul 7 15 7:38 AM

Made a last minute salad with watermelon, blackberries, feta cheese, mint, small crack of black pepper and a small amount of a very light lemon honey dressing.

x_3f857df8 photo x_3f857df8_zps88a318c3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#204 [url]

Jul 10 15 6:35 AM

Have not been able to get wild blackberries since the mid seventys but I still remember how much nicer and juicer they were than what I can get now.

Nice job Adriana on the tacos not always an easy food to shoot.

Is that wild dill garnishing the Bloody Mary?

Oh that coconut lime rice looks amazing!

Quote    Reply   

#206 [url]

Jul 20 15 9:13 PM

OK, artandkitch; I want your entire dinner sent to me. The drink and tacos is just gorgeous. Stunning pics. Deb, love the zucchini pasta dish.
Everything looks totally amazing.

I have had about 3 weeks of NOT cooking. Between out, appointments, parties, etc; I just have been using leftovers.
I finally got my camera cord replaced; so, I'm catching up on some of my pics.

Kim ~ Eat, Live, and Love! 

Quote    Reply   

#207 [url]

Jul 20 15 9:19 PM

These were leftovers; but, delicious. I made this dish in honor for my Dad on Fathers Day. The original dish had some broccoli; but, I ate all this. This was the leftovers. I also served it with a creamy cucumber salad; last night, I just had a simple cucumber salad.

It is a mix of thin sliced round steak, seared them oven roasted with my spicy roasted tomatoes w/garlic, mixed peppers, and herbs; onions, shredded carrots, and mushrooms. Originally, there was broccoli too. Served over rice. Dad's favorite.

Quote    Reply   

#208 [url]

Jul 21 15 6:55 AM

Kim was that your fathers favorite?  Looks delicious!!

I have been cooking but am without a camera and having a hard time trying to get photos from my cell phone to my computer image

Quote    Reply   

#209 [url]

Jul 21 15 7:58 PM

LOL, regarding the camera. I had the camera; but, my cord didn't work. Took me forever to get one. Something so simple was so hard. My cell takes pics; but, I am clueless using it.

And yes, Dad's favorite. Something Mom made up when I was about 12 or so. She made it for fathers Day. He requested it every year. I updated it a bit with the roasted tomato/peppers; but, pretty much the same. It's a really simple dish; but, full of flavor; and easy to make too.

Quote    Reply   

#210 [url]

Jul 22 15 6:13 AM

Yes I am afraid that at this rate I will not be able to do more than a photo here and there for World Tour. Hoping DH can go this week to the only place in town we know has this battry.

Quote    Reply   

#214 [url]

Jul 30 15 7:07 PM

Shapes, they all look good ... but that sammy, OMG, drooling at that!

I haven't made too much recently; but, cooking. Have had some catering, out, dinner parties, just NOT my own cooking is all. Always checking in.

Quote    Reply   

#218 [url]

Aug 5 15 5:40 AM

kchurchill5 wrote:
Count me in Deb. Love it. Love that ooey gooey sandwich. Love that type of dish. Sure looks good.

Thanks Kim, they were taken with the cell phone but I am finding it so hard to try and post photos with just a cell phone

Quote    Reply   

#219 [url]

Aug 7 15 10:55 PM

A very mild chili for Charlotte.  Yes, it's August down here in Georgia, too, and we're still cooking chili.  Just confirms what y'all always thought about us rednecks, right?
I growed up in Texas and like chili that makes my head sweat.  Not so for my wife.  Last night she proclaimed this as her favorite chili ever.  image  
http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/charlottes-favorite-chili-20477

Red Apple Guy

Quote    Reply   

#220 [url]

Aug 8 15 7:46 AM

Yes chili is a year round food and yours looks wonderful, am going to go check out the recipe as my DH is like your wife he does not want it too hot. The chili bowl is very cute.  

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help