#82 [url]

Jul 20 14 9:46 AM

Oh how annoying, now it shows up before my text, not a signature. Cooking is much easier than adding a signature.
imagetesting... and again... 3rd time

Last Edited By: Linky Jul 20 14 9:51 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#83 [url]

Jul 20 14 5:06 PM

Linky,
The signature is uploaded once and then each time you post you have the option of using it or not. You shouldn't have to upload a [img] code each time.
I do like your lizard. It made me start the day with a smile. =)

Quote    Reply   

#85 [url]

Jul 30 14 12:34 AM

Linky,
Your signature is surrounded by too much coding. When you upload it as a signature you will use the DIRECT link from photobucket. I think it's the second option on the photobucket list. The [url] and [img] coding are causing your problem.

Quote    Reply   

#87 [url]

Jul 30 14 9:03 AM

Linky wrote:
here we go again...

Well, I just used the direct link.  Also unsatisfactory, hmm. I use a Mac, could that be part of the problem?

Quote    Reply   

#88 [url]

Jul 30 14 6:30 PM

Linky,
I honestly know nothing about a mac as I've never used one. Is there any member here you know uses a mac? Maybe they could help us problem solve the issue.

Quote    Reply   

#89 [url]

Aug 2 14 9:17 PM

I'm a glutton for punishment or just tenacious, but here I go again...  (I've tried all of the choices that Photobucket has to embed/add my signature)

Quote    Reply   

#90 [url]

Aug 2 14 9:25 PM

Susie D wrote:

Joyfulcook wrote:
I jsut cant get it right, but I can if I add the link each time myself - got to be an easier way though

I like your signature. =)

While in the forums look along the top bar you will see PANEL. Click on it.
When the box opens click Edit Signature in the right side column under your name.
When that opens click Add Signature at the bottom.
When the posting box opens click on the little photo icon.
Then click add from URL.
You will need to give it name in the title box and then click on submit at the bottom of the form.  (I have to scroll down to see it.)

Good luck!

hmmm, did it work?

Quote    Reply   

#91 [url]

Aug 2 14 9:29 PM

Linky wrote:

Susie D wrote:

Joyfulcook wrote:
I jsut cant get it right, but I can if I add the link each time myself - got to be an easier way though

I like your signature. =)

While in the forums look along the top bar you will see PANEL. Click on it.
When the box opens click Edit Signature in the right side column under your name.
When that opens click Add Signature at the bottom.
When the posting box opens click on the little photo icon.
Then click add from URL.
You will need to give it name in the title box and then click on submit at the bottom of the form.  (I have to scroll down to see it.)

Good luck!

hmmm, did it work?

once more, then away from the computer for a while...

Quote    Reply   

#92 [url]

Aug 2 14 9:53 PM

You have your signature in the right section so that uploaded. Now you might try again to see if you can get rid of all of the extra coding. Hang in there! =)

Quote    Reply   

#93 [url]

Aug 3 14 8:43 AM

Life is Good walked me thru it and it worked. I was struggling, too. Try these steps... I'll help you if I can. <3

Potsie, download a signature to Photobucket - click the direct button to copy - go to "panel" at the top of the 4food page and at the right click 'edit signature' - from there click 'add signature' - click the little icon that looks like a photo with a mountain - click 'add from URL' - paste what you copied from photobucket into the body space - add a signature title in the top box (leave text signature at the bottom blank) - click 'submit' - make sure your new signature title is there with a dot in the circle & then click 'save'.  Hopefully, I explained it right! Good luck. 

That worked for me.

I need to add that the changes you make might not be immediate. I thought I had done something wrong because it didn't appear to work. But a few hours later all was fine.

Quote    Reply   

#94 [url]

Aug 3 14 7:42 PM

Thanks, I'll try that. Now I'm just trying to see how to get rid of extra coding without losing the signature itself. I have tried everyone's suggestions; when I hit the little photo icon (that looks like a mountain and sun) it asks me to put in something in the little skinny box with the google chrome icon. That's where I get goofed up. So, I'll keep trying!

I appreciate everyone's patience with my experimentation! (This is keeping me occupied while waiting to cook!!)

Last Edited By: Linky Nov 29 16 12:33 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help