#63 [url]

Jul 13 14 6:55 PM

It worked...but I don't like how big it is. Back to the drawing board! 

Potsie, download a signature to Photobucket - click the direct button to copy - go to "panel" at the top of the 4food page and at the right click 'edit signature' - from there click 'add signature' - click the little icon that looks like a photo with a mountain - click 'add from URL' - paste what you copied from photobucket into the body space - add a signature title in the top box (leave text signature at the bottom blank) - click 'submit' - make sure your new signature title is there with a dot in the circle & then click 'save'.  Hopefully, I explained it right! Good luck. 

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Jul 14 14 6:02 AM

[color=#fff]  [/color]

LifeIsGood wrote:

Potsie, download a signature to Photobucket - click the direct button to copy - go to "panel" at the top of the 4food page and at the right click 'edit signature' - from there click 'add signature' - click the little icon that looks like a photo with a mountain - click 'add from URL' - paste what you copied from photobucket into the body space - add a signature title in the top box (leave text signature at the bottom blank) - click 'submit' - make sure your new signature title is there with a dot in the circle & then click 'save'.  Hopefully, I explained it right! Good luck. 

Yay! It worked. I swear I did 'most' of that stuff last night night. I was able to add the signature to my regular emails but not here. Anyway... I'm VERY grateful to you for walking me thru it step by step. <3

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Jul 14 14 6:50 PM

Cookgirl wrote:
LiG, what happened to your Disney font siggy?

Hey there! The Disney font is my favorite (love yours!), but I didn't like the moving Minnie Mouse. I found one without a moving animation, but thought the size didn't look good. Where did you get yours?

Last Edited By: LifeIsGood Jul 14 14 6:53 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#71 [url]

Jul 14 14 6:55 PM

Potsie wrote:
[color=#fff]  [/color]
LifeIsGood wrote:

Yay! It worked. I swear I did 'most' of that stuff last night night. I was able to add the signature to my regular emails but not here. Anyway... I'm VERY grateful to you for walking me thru it step by step. <3

Woohoo! I love yours! 

Quote    Reply   

#74 [url]

Jul 15 14 9:07 AM

Potsie wrote:
I like the Disney font. It reminds me of every tween girl's handwriting that I went to school with in 5th grade. :)

I remember dotting my i's with hearts then later I graduated to dotting them with asterisks.

photo waltographregular_zps2e2655c9.png

Quote    Reply   

#77 [url]

Jul 19 14 11:31 AM

Linky,
Download a signature to Photobucket - click the direct button to copy. You need the http: addy, but not the one surrounded by [url] or [img].

- go to "panel" at the top of the 4food page and at the right click 'edit signature' - from there click 'add signature' - click the little icon that looks like a photo with a mountain - click 'add from URL' - paste what you copied from photobucket into the body space - add a signature title in the top box (leave text signature at the bottom blank) - click 'submit' - make sure your new signature title is there with a dot in the circle & then click 'save'. Good luck.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help