#43 [url]

Jul 7 14 9:22 PM

flower7 wrote:
Yay! Signature works but why is my avatar broken? I went to change it and it just shows a broken picture link :(

I see your flower pin as your avatar. 

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jul 7 14 9:26 PM

Joyfulcook wrote:
As everyone knows, I tried and tried, I tried loading up the URL from this site that Bev mentioned http://www.gif-mania.net/animated-signatures/shared-figurines.html... which is a great site! it does tell you that you can upload your signature to your photobucket...once that you have completed yourt choice THATS when it worked for me, I downloaded it direct from photobucket once you were in the space for adding your down load here on foodfriendsandfun, there is an icon for picture uploads and your photobucket photos come up.. thanks for everyones help.........

I was paranoid and downloaded the gif to my computer.....then uploaded it to my photobucket account so they had no direct link to my photobucket account.... but that's just me....LOL

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jul 7 14 10:35 PM

Susie D wrote:

flower7 wrote:
Yay! Signature works but why is my avatar broken? I went to change it and it just shows a broken picture link :(

I see your flower pin as your avatar. 

Yes it seems to be working again now image

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Jul 9 14 8:57 PM

LifeIsGood wrote:
Last try for now...

At the very top of the page is a dark blue bar. Click on PANEL, then edit signature in the right column.  When the next box opens click on the photo icon then add from url.  Out of all of that gobbledy stuff you'll only need http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh170/LifeIsGoodPhotoBucket/signature_1_zps6302edfc.gif

HTH
Susie D

Last Edited By: Susie D Jul 9 14 9:01 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jul 10 14 5:00 AM

I have avoided this until now.  Bear with me while I test :)

Ok, not what I was looking for.  I'll keep at it.  Almost! :)

Lesley     photo 7013be44-63b0-465e-a90d-8bc04f833e49_zps6adbc80c.jpg

Last Edited By: K9 Owned Jul 10 14 5:18 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help