#1 [url]

Jun 28 14 4:44 AM

I just found my answer!!!  When you are in the forum's home page, click on the "panel" drop down menu at the top and righter side of the screen.  There it allows you to add/edit your signature and skins.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 28 14 8:42 AM

Diner524 wrote:
I just found my answer!!!  When you are in the forum's home page, click on the "panel" drop down menu at the top and righter side of the screen.  There it allows you to add/edit your signature and skins.

Thank you my friend, love your puppy....looking for something that Susie will enjoy....image

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 29 14 10:09 PM

Joyfulcook wrote:
I have found the drop down but dont have a clue on how to get my name :(

Joy once you are in the Forum Signature section click on your signature and it will open up that looks just like when you are posting. If you are just wanting your name added than click on styles and color. Do not type in the bottom box that says signature only in the main box. Make sure you name your signature in the title box and save. Than it will take you back to the main signature section were you will click on the name of your new signature and click save again.

Hope this helps.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 3 14 7:05 AM

I'm not sure Paula. You might try again.
My sunny day one did the same thing. I had to save it back to my computer, rename it, and upload it again to photobucket. It worked just fine the second time.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jul 3 14 6:06 PM

Susie D wrote:
My sunny day one did the same thing. I had to save it back to my computer, rename it, and upload it again to photobucket. It worked just fine the second time.

Thanks Susie.  I'll give it another try and then I may just stick with it.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jul 3 14 6:28 PM

ChefPaulaG wrote:

Susie D wrote:

Thanks Susie.  I'll give it another try and then I may just stick with it.

Not quite the 3rd try but it seems to be working.  Maybe I just needed a cup of coffee. 

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jul 5 14 1:19 AM

So if I want signature followed by pic- and am looking at adding signature I title it in first box, leave big second body box empty or paste in something, and bottom box where it says signature text I paste something or leave empty? At photobucket do I copy and paste top one where it says EM & IM?

Sorry girls and do want you all to enjoy your holiday but maybe someone is around. Every time I try to test mine I see letters from my copy and pasted photobucket account. 

Last Edited By: Wi Gal Jul 5 14 1:22 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help