Tags : :
Beverage Anyone? Tag Game
I hope that you will join us in this fun new tag game, where the Bistro never closes and everyone is always welcome.
In the bistro you may tag any beverage recipe as long as it has some kind of liquid in it.
The recipes can be alcoholic or non alcoholic, hot or cold, seasonal or not, familiar or exotic, it’s really up to you.
So many possibilities; coffee, tea, lemonade, juice, punches, smoothies, sodas, milkshakes, ciders, cocktails, shots,
even alcoholic spirits... the sky really is the limit.
But best of all, it doesn’t have to be … just a beverage … it can be any recipe as long as it has alcoholic spirits in it.
Your (Host) Baby Kato will post on Page 1 all links provided for play in this game.
1) Recipe links
2) Cookbook links
3) Site membership profile page links (ex. Recipezazz recipes, Jap recipes etc...)
4. Personal blog links
It's simple to play this game.
1) You will need to have at least 10 recipes, either beverage recipes of any kind or recipes with alcohol, wine or beer in them to play.
2) Tag the person who is currently it and choose one of their recipes to make.
3) It can be from any site that they have recipes posted on, as long as the recipe posted has a place to leave a review or comment on it.
4) Make and review the recipe within 2 weeks from the date you made the tag, extensions will be given upon request.
5) Please post your completions in this thread and tell us how much you enjoyed it ... post date recipe is due.
6) Photos are always welcome.
All tags must be completed within 2 weeks:
1) A tag means that you are committing to making a recipe and reviewing it within 2 weeks.
2) MISTAGS - The game hosts will inform you if you accidentally tagged a recipe that is not eligible. It is important for you to come back and read the posts following your tag to make sure your tag was good. The game is updated daily so any issues will be noticed quickly.
3) EXTENSIONS - We realize that life sometimes gets in the way of our cooking/tagging, so please ask us for an additional 2-week extension, if required.
4) 24 HOUR RULE - If someone's recipes are it for 24 hours, then you may tag anyone's recipes on page one, in order to keep the game moving!!
5) PAST DUE - Tags not finished within the 2-week period, will be marked as "Past Due" and noted on the tag so that you can easily see if one of your tags is overdue.
6) Once listed as past due for longer than 4 weeks (28 days), you will no longer be able to participate in any of the games in the "Cooking and Events Forum", until you have made and reviewed any tags that you have on that list.
7) This is done in order to keep it fair for all players in the games.
Lazyme tagging Annacia’s (recipe - link) http://www.food.com/recipe/baileys-irish-coffee-212682
Lazy is up ... please see page 1 for her recipes...
If you are looking for ideas to create new drinks, don't forget to check out the Bevy Forum for inspiration ...
Bevy Forum Link ... http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/forums/88#.VMfq1iy2qzk
Last Edited By: Baby Kato Jan 4 16 9:33 PM. Edited 65 times