#17922 [url]

Jun 14 17 4:40 AM

​Time to refresh page 1 with some wonderful summer recipes.  Please take a looksy at page 1 and spend some of those credits we've accumulated. image

​Thanks!



Is it me or did some of our smileys disappear again???? : (

 

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#17924 [url]

Jun 14 17 4:59 AM

Nancys Pantry wrote:
​Time to refresh page 1 with some wonderful summer recipes.  Please take a looksy at page 1 and spend some of those credits we've accumulated. image

​Thanks!



Is it me or did some of our smileys disappear again???? : (


 

I don't know about smileys........but some of our banners have disappeared. image

 

Quote    Reply   

#17925 [url]

Jun 14 17 5:22 AM

lazyme wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:
​Time to refresh page 1 with some wonderful summer recipes.  Please take a looksy at page 1 and spend some of those credits we've accumulated. image

​Thanks!



Is it me or did some of our smileys disappear again???? : (



 

I don't know about smileys........but some of our banners have disappeared. image

 


​Now I have them back - at least for now. image

Quote    Reply   

#17927 [url]

Jun 14 17 1:59 PM

LifeIsGood wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:

Cookgirl wrote:
Speaking of F . com. I received an email last week informing me that I have a new follower on the site.
 

"Holy Smokes, you're being followed."


 


​Not sure if you should be impressed or worried. LOL image
 

image  They need to come up with a different announcement. 

Glad I am not the only one thinking the wording is creepy. The people we "follow" are actually the chefs we favorited 10 years ago! I think they could use work on "People Are Talking About Your Recipe" too, I am not sure that it is intuitive to know that is just a review.

Maito

Last Edited By: Maito Jun 14 17 2:01 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#17928 [url]

Jun 14 17 2:33 PM

Maito wrote:

LifeIsGood wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:

Cookgirl wrote:
Speaking of F . com. I received an email last week informing me that I have a new follower on the site.
 

"Holy Smokes, you're being followed."



 


​Not sure if you should be impressed or worried. LOL image
 

image  They need to come up with a different announcement. 

Glad I am not the only one thinking the wording is creepy. The people we "follow" are actually the chefs we favorited 10 years ago! I think they could use work on "People Are Talking About Your Recipe" too, I am not sure that it is intuitive to know that is just a review.

I have had several of those people are following you messages but I try not to go into food because the last time I did it froze up my system and I had to get the DH to reboot it for me because I couldn't get it to work for me and with him away for a couple of weeks I don't want to be in that situation.

Pat

Quote    Reply   

#17929 [url]

Jun 14 17 8:42 PM

LifeIsGood wrote:
Thank you BK and Nancy. I just noticed that there weren't any posts from her. Great idea to check her fb. Thanks!

Morning Kathy... I got a fb message, she will be joining in the quest... she's  been travelling... image

Quote    Reply   

#17930 [url]

Jun 14 17 10:57 PM

Nancys Pantry wrote:
​Time to refresh page 1 with some wonderful summer recipes.  Please take a looksy at page 1 and spend some of those credits we've accumulated. image

​Thanks!



Is it me or did some of our smileys disappear again???? : (


 


moving this post forward - Hint Hint!

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#17933 [url]

Jun 15 17 2:42 AM

Baby Kato wrote:

LifeIsGood wrote:
Thank you BK and Nancy. I just noticed that there weren't any posts from her. Great idea to check her fb. Thanks!

Morning Kathy... I got a fb message, she will be joining in the quest... she's  been travelling... image

Great news! image

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help