#1201 [url]

May 24 17 6:36 AM

I know about a year ago I sent them a message about someone using one of my photos from food (it was avocado stuffed with crab one of TeresaS's recipes) which they used in a recipe which used lobster instead of crab and the photo was later removed from the JAP recipe.

Pat

Quote    Reply   

#1203 [url]

May 24 17 7:34 PM

ImPat wrote:
I know about a year ago I sent them a message about someone using one of my photos from food (it was avocado stuffed with crab one of TeresaS's recipes) which they used in a recipe which used lobster instead of crab and the photo was later removed from the JAP recipe.

Pat

So, its all your fault Pat!  smiley: roll

Stock Photos






Quote    Reply   

#1210 [url]

May 25 17 11:26 AM

Annacia wrote:

ImPat wrote:I know about a year ago I sent them a message about someone using one of my photos from food (it was avocado stuffed with crab one of TeresaS's recipes) which they used in a recipe which used lobster instead of crab and the photo was later removed from the JAP recipe.


Pat

So, its all your fault Pat!  image

image  image

Quote    Reply   

#1211 [url]

May 25 17 12:31 PM

TeresaS wrote:

Annacia wrote:

ImPat wrote:I know about a year ago I sent them a message about someone using one of my photos from food (it was avocado stuffed with crab one of TeresaS's recipes) which they used in a recipe which used lobster instead of crab and the photo was later removed from the JAP recipe.


Pat

So, its all your fault Pat!  image

image  image

No it was Teresa's fault as it was here delicious recipe image http://www.food.com/recipe/avocado-stuffed-with-crab-414467 image

Pat

Quote    Reply   

#1213 [url]

May 26 17 7:03 AM

Absolutely beautiful here today.  We have had 4 days of storms and gray skys......today the sun is shining and the humidity level has dropped so you don't break out in a sweat as soon as you walk out the door.  Still in the 80's, but so much nicer.  Hope it stays that way through the weekend!!

Quote    Reply   

#1214 [url]

May 26 17 8:35 AM

The next person to post is it and may pick anyone's recipe they like from Page 1 with no QI... they will then pick their ingredients to go to Market...

Have fun...

image

Quote    Reply   

#1215 [url]

May 26 17 8:36 AM

breezermom wrote:
Absolutely beautiful here today.  We have had 4 days of storms and gray skys......today the sun is shining and the humidity level has dropped so you don't break out in a sweat as soon as you walk out the door.  Still in the 80's, but so much nicer.  Hope it stays that way through the weekend!!

I hope your nice weather stays around breezer...

Quote    Reply   

#1216 [url]

May 26 17 9:08 AM

ImPat wrote:

TeresaS wrote:

Annacia wrote:

ImPat wrote:I know about a year ago I sent them a message about someone using one of my photos from food (it was avocado stuffed with crab one of TeresaS's recipes) which they used in a recipe which used lobster instead of crab and the photo was later removed from the JAP recipe.


Pat

So, its all your fault Pat!  image

image  image

No it was Teresa's fault as it was here delicious recipe image http://www.food.com/recipe/avocado-stuffed-with-crab-414467 image

Pat

I'll be happy to take fault......I love that photo Pat...and I'm happy you loved the dish...me too!

Quote    Reply   

#1218 [url]

May 26 17 6:37 PM

Baby Kato wrote:
The next person to post is it and may pick anyone's recipe they like from Page 1 with no QI... they will then pick their ingredients to go to Market...

Have fun...

image

Bringing forward...

Quote    Reply   

#1219 [url]

May 26 17 9:32 PM

Baby Kato wrote:
Good morning friends...

What do you need... coffee?


image

How would you caption this picture?

Yes a scotch coffee I'm off to bed.

Pat

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help