#1663 [url]

Sep 12 16 11:40 PM

The first Disney cartoon I remember seeing in theaters was Pinocchio when I was about 6. I may have seen others earlier, but this is the first one I remember. Grandma took me to the local movie house near her home (about a mile from where I live 63 years later). The theater is long gone. I loved the movie so much she bought me the big Golden Book version that Disney used to put out of his movies. I also own the movie on Disc and watched it again about a month ago.
I loved the music (I Got No Strings, When You Wish Upon a Star, The Actor's Life For Me, etc.)

Quote    Reply   

#1664 [url]

Sep 12 16 11:55 PM

Mikekey wrote:
The first Disney cartoon I remember seeing in theaters was Pinocchio when I was about 6. I may have seen others earlier, but this is the first one I remember. Grandma took me to the local movie house near her home (about a mile from where I live 63 years later). The theater is long gone. I loved the movie so much she bought me the big Golden Book version that Disney used to put out of his movies. I also own the movie on Disc and watched it again about a month ago.
I loved the music (I Got No Strings, When You Wish Upon a Star, The Actor's Life For Me, etc.)

I enjoyed Pinocchio also Mikekey.... loved the music ... and waiting to see how he was going to escape kept me on the edge of my seat. I watched it last year with my granddaughter she loved it...thank you for sharing my son. image

Quote    Reply   

#1667 [url]

Sep 13 16 2:57 PM

Could I please have an extension on all recipes as my dear mum took a bad fall at the nursing home yesterday morning and fractured her left hip and wrist. They are trying to stabelise her to operate for if they don't operate she will be die but if they don't stabelise her she could die on the operating table, so it is a waiting game of waiting on a phone call which could come at any time of the day or night.

Pat

Quote    Reply   

#1668 [url]

Sep 13 16 9:30 PM

ImPat wrote:
Could I please have an extension on all recipes as my dear mum took a bad fall at the nursing home yesterday morning and fractured her left hip and wrist. They are trying to stabelise her to operate for if they don't operate she will be die but if they don't stabelise her she could die on the operating table, so it is a waiting game of waiting on a phone call which could come at any time of the day or night.

Pat

Hi Pat,

Sooo sorry to hear about your Mom -- hope all goes well with the surgery and that she is on the mend very soon. : )  image

Hugs,

Quote    Reply   

#1670 [url]

Sep 13 16 10:06 PM

Linky wrote:
Just MERPed BKs http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/fruit-dessert/special-thai-pineapple.htmlimage

The first Disney cartoon that I remember is Sleeping Beauty. I loved the 3 fairies! I had the paperdoll set of Disney's Sleeping Beauty and played with it until all the little dolls fell apart. (And I recently also loved Malificent)image

What a gorgeous photo Linky... I love it ... image

I loved sleeping beauty also ... Malificent is my favorite character... image

Quote    Reply   

#1671 [url]

Sep 13 16 10:11 PM

ImPat wrote:

Pat

Extension granted Pat... please keep us updated... I'll be praying that everything goes well for your mother. Sending you big hugs.... image

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help