Seattle
Detroit
Dallas
New England

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12
Washington
Los Angeles (Rams)

TIE BREAKER 32

I hope I did this ok...I'm leaving on Sunday for an Alaskan cruise with my daughter...so I won't find out till I'm back what the results are...but I should be able to (if I'm not the winner) select the recipes and make them in plenty of time...but I won't be able to play next week...but that's ok because I'll be on a cruise...

Have a blast!! Alaska is beautiful. I love that you're doing it with your daughter.

Quote    Reply   

#42 [url]

Sep 9 16 6:44 PM

twissis wrote:
Just got home from a big family dinner for my family visiting from the US & Canada. Having such a great time & enjoying my grandson so much. They are here until Mon morning, so thought I should get this done while I have some quiet time. Here are my picks for the rest of the weekend. Good Luck Everyone! image

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8

Carolina at Denver

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 11
Green Bay at Jacksonville

Buffalo at Baltimore
Chicago at Houston
Cleveland at Philadelphia
Tampa Bay at Atlanta
Minnesota at Tennessee
Cincinnati at NY Jets
Oakland at New Orleans
San Diego at Kansas City
Miami at Seattle
Detroit at Indianapolis
NY Giants at Dallas
New England at Arizona  

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12
Pittsburgh at Washington
Los Angeles (Rams) at San Francisco    

Enjoy that precious time with your family, Twister!!

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Sep 10 16 12:27 AM

Lauralie51 wrote:

Vickie wrote:

Lauralie51 wrote:
Here are our picks and tie breaker #.  Hope Mikekey makes it over before Thursday.

TIE BREAKER - 38

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8
Denver

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 11
Green Bay
Baltimore
CHICAGO
Philadelphia
Atlanta
Minnesota 
Cincinnati at NY Jets
New Orleans
Kansas City
Seattle
Indianapolis
Dallas
New England

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12
Pittsburgh 
Los Angeles (Rams)

TIE BREAKER
Los Angeles (Rams) 

I have your picks, Lauralie.  Good luck!

I'll need two things from you.  First, the tie-breaker you chose was already taken by someone, so can you pick another tie-breaker, please.

Also, who did you want to pick for the Cincinnati @ NY Jets?

sorry about that Vickie dont know how I missed that one.
lets go with the NY Jets and I dont see 39 taken yet so could we have 39 please?

Vic bringing this forward for ya but will be changing the tie-breaker number. Mr Himself said he wants 38 for our tie-breaker number and we will stay with the Jets for the Cincinnati at NY Jets game. 

Kathy I'm sorry he wouldnt stick with 39. image image

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Sep 12 16 9:29 PM

Well, it was an exciting opening week with lots of great games and a few surprises. It makes me excited for the rest of the season. 

After all of Sunday's game, we have Linky in the lead at the moment.  But Mikekey and lazyme are at her heels and could tie with her, depending on the outcome of Monday's games. That means we'll have to wait until tonight to find out who's the winner for this week. 

So I'll announce this week's winner after tonight's Rams/49ers game.  

Northwestgal

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Sep 12 16 10:31 PM

Vickie wrote:

Well, it was an exciting opening week with lots of great games and a few surprises. It makes me excited for the rest of the season. 

After all of Sunday's game, we have Linky in the lead at the moment.  But Mikekey and lazyme are at her heels and could tie with her, depending on the outcome of Monday's games. That means we'll have to wait until tonight to find out who's the winner for this week. 

Good Luck! image

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Sep 13 16 6:22 AM

Nancys Pantry wrote:

Vickie wrote:

Good Luck! image

whoa! I haven't been paying aattention, what a surprise... good luck M and L!

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Sep 13 16 6:37 AM

Vickie wrote:

Woohoo! Yep.........some fun games this weekend. I'm soooooo happy it's football season again!!

Good luck to Linky and Mike. image

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Sep 13 16 12:57 PM

It was close this week, and it went all the way to the end to Monday night's Tie-Breaker game. But in the end, we have one winner for the week.

Congratulations to our Week #1 winner - Mikekey !!    

Check out Mikekey's recipes (links are below), and pick one of Mikekey's recipe you'd like to make and review.  Then return to this thread to post your recipe tag.

Mikekey's Recipes
http://www.justapinch.com/me/Mikekey
http://www.recipezazz.com/profile/924

Northwestgal

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Sep 14 16 12:24 AM

Mikekey wrote:

twissis wrote:
image ... Way to go, Mike!

I'll be making your http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/bread/savory-bread/carrot-yeast-bread-abm.html?p=7 ... Do you have it posted at both sites or at JAP only? 

Ok then, I have a question for our host ... This recipe is at 2 sites & in both sites it is unreviewed & w/o a pic. Am I allowed to do "double-duty" by reviewing & posting a pic at both sites?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help