Quote    Reply   

#10746 [url]

Jan 17 16 9:34 AM

duonyte wrote:
Tagged Jan 5 and reviewed, breezermom's brie, sorry, thought I copied but it won't paste!

Hi duonyte image

The paste function seems to have changed a little while ago. You might try using CTRL + V to paste since the right-click doesn't work any longer. image

Quote    Reply   

#10749 [url]

Jan 17 16 10:52 PM

FYC Game Host wrote:
Hi Annacia,

I was going to make your Greek salad pita today, but I realize I have already made it.  Sooo sorry.  : (

I'll add it back to today's offers.

No problem at all sweetie. Happens to me a lot (as you know). hugS

Stock Photos

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#10755 [url]

Jan 18 16 5:23 AM

breezermom wrote:

Linky wrote:
-30 F tomorrow night - I'm tagging annacia's  http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/soup/other-soup/mushroom-barley-soup-4.html?p=5

OMG!  How do you stand it?  It's 64 and beautifully sunny here today.  Of course, this summer when its 97 with humidity at 87%, I'll wish I am where you are!

We have high humidities in the summer, too, but much cooler temps. So you're chilly and sticky at the same time. I'm wearing long-johns, sweats and a hoodie. Only one pair of socks and my toes are cold. We also have a roaring fire going. We have a heated mattress pad. It's do-able, but I'd rather be in Florida, Arizona, Texas... Gotta work on that one!

Quote    Reply   

#10756 [url]

Jan 18 16 5:55 AM

Linky wrote:

breezermom wrote:

Linky wrote:
-30 F tomorrow night - I'm tagging annacia's  http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/soup/other-soup/mushroom-barley-soup-4.html?p=5

OMG!  How do you stand it?  It's 64 and beautifully sunny here today.  Of course, this summer when its 97 with humidity at 87%, I'll wish I am where you are!

We have high humidities in the summer, too, but much cooler temps. So you're chilly and sticky at the same time. I'm wearing long-johns, sweats and a hoodie. Only one pair of socks and my toes are cold. We also have a roaring fire going. We have a heated mattress pad. It's do-able, but I'd rather be in Florida, Arizona, Texas... Gotta work on that one!

That's just too cold -- Come On Down!  There's enough of us Southerners between Florida and Texas that you can split up your time down this way. : )

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help