Quote    Reply   

#10606 [url]

Jan 7 16 10:17 AM

FYC Game Host wrote:

duonyte wrote:
duonyte tagging breezermom's http://www.food.com/recipe/brie-and-easy-344032 - I think this might end up as my supper with a glass of wine!

Welcome duonyte,

Sooo glad to have you join us.  I don't show that you've played with us before here on FFF, so you get 3 free credits to offer up three of your recipes for tagging.

We look forward to tagging some of your recipes as well.

Nancy : )

Oh thanks, I must have missed the credits. I have had a very up-and-down year, maybe more down than up, with Mr Grumpy in hospice, although he is doing much better than I think they anticipated, but it's hard on me. Trying to get back to my own cooking and something a bit more normal in my life. Anyway, I'm glad to be joining in.....

Quote    Reply   

#10608 [url]

Jan 7 16 2:53 PM

I hope you all had a great start in 2016! image

We enjoyed very much this cauliflower dish and I'm glad we tried this out! I had a guest at home and I was not sure if she would love this veg image ! This worked perfectly and she appreciated it! image This made very happy as we love veggies very much!

artandkitchen completed Mikekeys http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/greek-cauliflower-11698

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#10618 [url]

Jan 8 16 7:10 AM

Cookgirl wrote:
Hey! How's it goin'?

Have you settled on a name for the b/w doggie you found?

W e l l -- that's the million $ question.  We've been through several names, but I think DH settled on --- "Ryder".  Not sure why, but if he gets any bigger, we may just saddle him up and ride him.   Maybe it's because he really does ride well in the car.  Whatever the reason,  I'm tired of trying names, so I'm okay with what DH chose. : )

He's still here and we're still working with him, but he's a lot of puppy to keep up with. image  

Last Edited By: FYC Game Host Jan 8 16 7:15 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help