Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#10364 [url]

Dec 19 15 9:07 AM

Hi, everyone Just checking in. I have a few days off the next couple of weeks and will be checking for recipes I can make. I am desperately trying to reduce the inventory in my freezer - of course, that means I have to figure out just what I've got in there!

Sorry I've not been around as much - John has been in hospice since April, but frankly is improving quite a bit. We've had quite a bit of drama in the family besides that - both good and bad - and I'm more than a little exhausted. Need to get back into real cooking, as it is relaxing for me.

Hope everyone's holiday plans are shaping up nicely!

Quote    Reply   

#10368 [url]

Dec 19 15 10:28 PM

duonyte wrote:
Hi, everyone Just checking in. I have a few days off the next couple of weeks and will be checking for recipes I can make. I am desperately trying to reduce the inventory in my freezer - of course, that means I have to figure out just what I've got in there!

Sorry I've not been around as much - John has been in hospice since April, but frankly is improving quite a bit. We've had quite a bit of drama in the family besides that - both good and bad - and I'm more than a little exhausted. Need to get back into real cooking, as it is relaxing for me.

Good Morning,

We're so glad to have you with us again. : )   I hope that you will be able to enjoy the holidays with your family and more importantly,  get some rest and relaxation in.   Cooking is good therapy when it's not rushed and you can take the time to plan and enjoy it.  I hope you find some wonderful recipes here.

Hugs, image  image

Dragonfly graphics

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#10378 [url]

Dec 20 15 8:13 AM

Nancys Pantry wrote:

duonyte wrote:

Good Morning,

We're so glad to have you with us again. : )   I hope that you will be able to enjoy the holidays with your family and more importantly,  get some rest and relaxation in.   Cooking is good therapy when it's not rushed and you can take the time to plan and enjoy it.  I hope you find some wonderful recipes here.

Hugs, image  image

I am so looking forward to getting together with the family and start cooking; my brother and I take turns hosting the family Xmas dinner and this year it's my turn, woot woot. And, I agree cooking is very good therapy, that is how I unwind........

(((Hugs))) right back atcha

"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook.” -Julia Child

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help