Lead

Sep 20 15 1:52 AM

Tags : :

Looking for some healthy lunch ideas for work or an afternoon picnic?  You don't have to sacrifice on taste -- we've come a long way from plain, boring celery sticks and carrots.

Feast your eyes on these scrumptious, but healthy lunches:

Feel free to share some of your favorite lunch ideas with us and include photos if you have them.

Dragonfly graphics

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Nov 20 15 2:48 AM

I struggle with this because of time. If i have leftovers, i try to package right away for lunch. This is my best solution.

I saw tha t salad you posted. People may not have noticed how it's layered. I learned this some time ago. Pour your salad dressing in the bottom of your container. Add ingredients that benefit from or aren't hurt by immediate contact next - I put tomatoes, cubed chicken, radishes, cucumbers. Then i put lettuce and then chpped green onions . I dont want the dressing to absorb too mu h onion flavor. When you are ready to e a t, give it a good shake, dont overfill the. Ontainer. The lettuce will stay crisp. Mu h less bother than bringing a separate container of salad dressing with you.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Nov 20 15 11:02 PM

duonyte wrote:
I struggle with this because of time. If i have leftovers, i try to package right away for lunch. This is my best solution.

I saw tha t salad you posted. People may not have noticed how it's layered. I learned this some time ago. Pour your salad dressing in the bottom of your container. Add ingredients that benefit from or aren't hurt by immediate contact next - I put tomatoes, cubed chicken, radishes, cucumbers. Then i put lettuce and then chpped green onions . I dont want the dressing to absorb too mu h onion flavor. When you are ready to e a t, give it a good shake, dont overfill the. Ontainer. The lettuce will stay crisp. Mu h less bother than bringing a separate container of salad dressing with you.

Great Idea!  I hadn't thought of that and who wants a wilted and dressing drenched salad. 

Thanks for sharing this valuable information. : )

Dragonfly graphics

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help