#461 [url]

Aug 9 15 11:30 PM

threeovens wrote:
http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/topic/1515/Trivia-Time-challenge-Japan#.Vcd5f30pDMI

The express weekend is now open. Any takers? Is a quiz.

Good morning...
Lucie, In our prvate FB page Linky said she wanted to take the challenge. She will be back Wednesday, so it might be close. image
I can take one spot, unless others want it. I know a few of the answers already. image

Last Edited By: rosie316 Aug 9 15 11:38 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#463 [url]

Aug 10 15 12:44 AM

OMG, I don't know one single answer. Sorry, ladies, I can't see how I could find the time to look all that stuff up image
I knew that I don't know much about Japan. Now I know that I don't know anything at all image

Quote    Reply   

#465 [url]

Aug 10 15 1:13 AM

threeovens wrote:
Wednesday is too late, so Linky can do it for fun, not for the challenge. There are supposed to be trick questions in it.

Hi all...
Maybe Linky could get it done today (if she is still around).
I have all but 2 that I'm stuck on... for the moment. And YES... some of them ARE trick questions! LOL image

Quote    Reply   

#466 [url]

Aug 10 15 1:14 AM

rosie316 wrote:

threeovens wrote:
http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/topic/1515/Trivia-Time-challenge-Japan#.Vcd5f30pDMI

The express weekend is now open. Any takers? Is a quiz.

Good morning...
Lucie, In our prvate FB page Linky said she wanted to take the challenge. She will be back Wednesday, so it might be close. image
I can take one spot, unless others want it. I know a few of the answers already. image


Hi Rosie and Team,

I cannot stress enough that all team discussion re: challenges, recipes and general team business must be conducted in the team thread and not on FB.  In fact, this sub-forum can even be used for writing challenge stories, etc., vs. using FB.

We do realize that the team might want to utilize FB for team strategy concerning SIs, etc., and that is acceptable, but everything else should be discussed in the team thread. 

The purpose and fun of Quest is to watch the interactions, chatting and activity of the game.  And, we want to encourage interaction between the teams as well.

Thanks,





 


Last Edited By: Nancys Pantry Aug 10 15 7:00 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#467 [url]

Aug 10 15 1:19 AM

Nancys Pantry wrote:

rosie316 wrote:

threeovens wrote:
http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/topic/1515/Trivia-Time-challenge-Japan#.Vcd5f30pDMI

The express weekend is now open. Any takers? Is a quiz.

Good morning...
Lucie, In our prvate FB page Linky said she wanted to take the challenge. She will be back Wednesday, so it might be close. image
I can take one spot, unless others want it. I know a few of the answers already. image


Hi Rosie and Team,

I cannot stress enough that all team discussion re: challenges, recipes and general team business must be conducted in the team thread and not on FB.  In fact, this sub-forum can even be used for writing challenge stories, etc., vs. using FB.

We do realize that the team might want to utilize FB for team strategy concerning SIs, etc., and that is acceptable, but everything else should be discussed in the team thread. 

The purpose and fun of Quest is to watch the interactions, chatting and activity of the game.  And, we want to encourage interaction between the teams as well.

Thanks,





 

Hi, Nancy... I was only asking Lucie to see the FB page where Linky commented. Charmie told Linky to post on here.

P.S. Is it okay if we were to comment on another teams thread?

Last Edited By: rosie316 Aug 10 15 1:21 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#468 [url]

Aug 10 15 1:24 AM

rosie316 wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:

rosie316 wrote:

threeovens wrote:
http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/topic/1515/Trivia-Time-challenge-Japan#.Vcd5f30pDMI

The express weekend is now open. Any takers? Is a quiz.

Good morning...
Lucie, In our prvate FB page Linky said she wanted to take the challenge. She will be back Wednesday, so it might be close. image
I can take one spot, unless others want it. I know a few of the answers already. image


Hi Rosie and Team,

I cannot stress enough that all team discussion re: challenges, recipes and general team business must be conducted in the team thread and not on FB.  In fact, this sub-forum can even be used for writing challenge stories, etc., vs. using FB.

We do realize that the team might want to utilize FB for team strategy concerning SIs, etc., and that is acceptable, but everything else should be discussed in the team thread. 

The purpose and fun of Quest is to watch the interactions, chatting and activity of the game.  And, we want to encourage interaction between the teams as well.

Thanks,





 

Hi, Nancy... I was only asking Lucie to see the FB page where Linky commented. Charmie told Linky to post on here.

P.S. Is it okay if we were to comment on another teams thread?


Hopefully your comment would be a positive one and worthy of posting here.  Without any further clarification of your statement, I'm not sure what "comment on another team's thread" means. : )


Quote    Reply   

#469 [url]

Aug 10 15 1:49 AM

Yes... Any comment I would post would be "positive". I was gonna try and help K-9 last night while she was struggling with the picture up-load, but I didn't know if I could post on there or not. I was also gonna say "Hi" to Annacia on the Cherry Bombs thread, but, again, I wasn't sure. image

Anyway, Team LBOB's... I have all the questions done for Trivia... except one... still searching! image

Quote    Reply   

#470 [url]

Aug 10 15 2:09 AM

rosie316 wrote:
Yes... Any comment I would post would be "positive". I was gonna try and help K-9 last night while she was struggling with the picture up-load, but I didn't know if I could post on there or not. I was also gonna say "Hi" to Annacia on the Cherry Bombs thread, but, again, I wasn't sure. image

Anyway, Team LBOB's... I have all the questions done for Trivia... except one... still searching! image


Rosie,

I guess your question wasn't clear to me.  As I mentioned above, we encourage interaction among the players - no matter whether they are on your team or not.  So, of course, it's okay to say hello in another team thread.  In the case of K-9, I believe she was asking her teammates for assistance and in that case, it would be better to allow them to help her.  If no one on the team is available, the Team Guides are around and just a post or mail away. 

Our goal is to encourage team-building among yourselves, a friendly competition with the other teams, and to enjoy getting to know all players.

Hope this helps to answer your question. : )

 


Quote    Reply   

#471 [url]

Aug 10 15 2:14 AM

Ok, I'm back from my AM obligations and have more than a minute to read and post. I personally would rather NOT post stuff on FB - I only had a few minutes this morning and checked the challenges out and realized I would have plenty time Today, Sunday to do the trivia. I'd like to do it if it's ok. I did not have time to post both places this morning that I was interested. So I am going to do it "for fun" right now, if that's all I'm allowed to do.

Also, I'm not looking on the Shamrock FB page unless el Capitan tells us to.

 

Quote    Reply   

#472 [url]

Aug 10 15 2:17 AM

Linky wrote:
Ok, I'm back from my AM obligations and have more than a minute to read and post. I personally would rather NOT post stuff on FB - I only had a few minutes this morning and checked the challenges out and realized I would have plenty time Today, Sunday to do the trivia. I'd like to do it if it's ok. I did not have time to post both places this morning that I was interested. So I am going to do it "for fun" right now, if that's all I'm allowed to do.

Also, I'm not looking on the Shamrock FB page unless el Capitan tells us to.


 

Hi Linky,

All is well - no worries.   I know you've been here posting your team stuff. 

Hugs, image


Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#474 [url]

Aug 10 15 2:35 AM

so now I can just go in and pick recipes others have posted to do right?... sorry I have this dredful cold where my eyes are just going round in circles and my cough sounds like something from Death valley

Quote    Reply   

#475 [url]

Aug 10 15 2:49 AM

Joyfulcook wrote:
so now I can just go in and pick recipes others have posted to do right?... sorry I have this dredful cold where my eyes are just going round in circles and my cough sounds like something from Death valley

Hi Joy,

Once Region 2 officially begins on August 13th, you will find all "approved" recipes on the Welcome to Ireland and the Welcome to Canada pages.  You can select any recipe you wish to make from that list.  The recipes that we have approved for you here will be included in that list as well so other players can make your recipes.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I need to clarify further.  Hope you feel better very soon.

Hugs, image


PS  We're only collecting recipes for these Regions right now -- that will end on the 12th.  But, right now we have an express round that you might want to participate in.  Lucy posted the link to it above - http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/topic/1515/Trivia-Time-challenge-Japan#.Vcd5f30pDMI.

Also, be sure to check back in the recipe thread to be sure all of you recipe submissions were approved.



 


Last Edited By: Nancys Pantry Aug 10 15 3:13 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#476 [url]

Aug 10 15 3:07 AM

Linky wrote:
Ok, I'm back from my AM obligations and have more than a minute to read and post. I personally would rather NOT post stuff on FB - I only had a few minutes this morning and checked the challenges out and realized I would have plenty time Today, Sunday to do the trivia. I'd like to do it if it's ok. I did not have time to post both places this morning that I was interested. So I am going to do it "for fun" right now, if that's all I'm allowed to do.

Also, I'm not looking on the Shamrock FB page unless el Capitan tells us to.


 

Hey there Linky!!! image
There are "THREE" spots for the Trivia Challenge... Go for it!!!
I completed all my answers for the second spot on the team, unless someone else wants to take it?.
 

Quote    Reply   

#479 [url]

Aug 10 15 3:50 AM

Part 2 of the Swiss Banking Challenge (Express Round)  has been posted.  

image

Dates:
Part 1 - Completions must be posted by 11:59pm central time on August 8th.
Part 2 - Completions must be posted by 11:59 central time on August 12th

http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/topic/1479/Re-Swiss-Banking-Challenge-Express-Round?page=-1#.Vce9P5XJV-Q


Have fun spending your money! : )


Last Edited By: Nancys Pantry Aug 10 15 3:52 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#480 [url]

Aug 10 15 4:08 AM

I finished the Japan trivia and sent it to Lazyme via Funmail. btw, is there an attachment function? I had to retype all my answers into funmail instead of sending as an attachment. oh well!

I only posted on FB this (early) morning b/c I was in a hurry and I saw the challenge on the challenge page and not a single light bulb was apparently plugged in yet - ie there were NO comments on this page/ thread at all. I should have just gone ahead and signed up to do it without asking you guys if it was ok and I should also have remembered the old adage - better to ask for forgiveness later than ask for permission now.

x_3f8ef896 photo x_3f8ef896_zps98be3951.gif

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help