#201 [url]

Aug 2 15 8:19 AM

Nancy and Light Bulbs...

Nancys Pantry wrote:
Hi Team,

Hope you're having a great time with all of these delicious recipes from Japan and Switzerland. 

I've been a little under the weather this past week, but I'm around if anyone needs me.

Have Fun and Shine On!

I posed a question on the Culture Corner regarding the Origami Challenge directed to you and Susie, Nancy. I do not see a reply as of now.  I also sent you a PM using YUKU. Thanks for any help. image

Last Edited By: rosie316 Aug 2 15 8:26 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#202 [url]

Aug 2 15 8:33 AM

rosie316 wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:
Hi Team,

Hope you're having a great time with all of these delicious recipes from Japan and Switzerland. 

I've been a little under the weather this past week, but I'm around if anyone needs me.

Have Fun and Shine On!

I posed a question on the Culture Corner regarding the Origami Challenge directed to you and Susie, Nancy. I do not see a reply as of now.  I also sent you a PM using YUKU. Thanks for any help. image

Hi Rosie, image

I responded back to you this morning via funmail and I believe Susie responded back to you in the challenge thread as well. 

Both of us requested that you pose any questions you may have in the Culture corner thread so that lazyme can respond to them.  You will need to be specific so she can help you.

Thanks,

Nancy : )

Last Edited By: Nancys Pantry Aug 2 15 9:06 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#204 [url]

Aug 2 15 9:33 AM

Hi Nancy, Susie and fellow Team-mates...

Nancys Pantry wrote:

rosie316 wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:
Hi Team,

Have Fun and Shine On!

Hi Rosie, image

I responded back to you this morning via funmail and I believe Susie responded back to you in the challenge thread as well. 

Both of us requested that you pose any questions you may have in the Culture corner thread so that lazyme can respond to them.  You will need to be specific so she can help you.

Thanks,

I did get your mail, dear, regarding my question. I had already posed the question on the Culture Challenge thread and was only told to post it there (per Susies instructions)... (I did see yours regarding the pics of our Mascot fot the Swedish Challenge)...
I did post on the Culture Challenge, but have not gotten an answer yet from anyone. I can try and post it in our Team thread... but it is on the Culture Corner thread already. 
Should I send Lazyme a PM?
Sorry to be a pain... image

Last Edited By: rosie316 Aug 2 15 9:47 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#205 [url]

Aug 2 15 10:22 AM

rosie316 wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:

rosie316 wrote:

Nancys Pantry wrote:
Hi Team,

Have Fun and Shine On!

Hi Rosie, image

Thanks,

I did get your mail, dear, regarding my question. I had already posed the question on the Culture Challenge thread and was only told to post it there (per Susies instructions)... (I did see yours regarding the pics of our Mascot fot the Swedish Challenge)...
I did post on the Culture Challenge, but have not gotten an answer yet from anyone. I can try and post it in our Team thread... but it is on the Culture Corner thread already. 
Should I send Lazyme a PM?
Sorry to be a pain... image

The site was down today for more than 4 hours.

I have let lazyme know that you have questions -- she will respond to you in the Challenge thread.  

Thanks!

Last Edited By: Nancys Pantry Aug 2 15 10:27 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#208 [url]

Aug 2 15 2:37 PM

Hi, LBOB 's...

Lauralie51 wrote:
testing

Lori... Are you still attempting your avatar and signature? I got the avatar really quick... but the signature took me two days. image

Quote    Reply   

#210 [url]

Aug 2 15 6:37 PM

Hi...

Nancys Pantry wrote:
Hi Rosie,

Thanks - I can't wait to see your project.

It is actually "projects", Nancy... There is a variety undeway for the Culture challenge. LOL  image
(I will try and figure out the pics for the Mascot challenge later on).
Thank you for your questions help and cheering support, hun. Hugs.

Quote    Reply   

#213 [url]

Aug 2 15 9:11 PM

I've got a problem with my Haiku (Japan challenge) as well as my Swiss Entertainment - I can't copy and paste onto YUKU without having all my fonts, spaces, colors, etc getting all smashed together into one long rant. Kinda like this

Anyway, here are my haiku. I would like to post as an attachment with pictures. And a pretty font.  But just in case I lose the whole thing, here's a plain-Jane version. I hope.Flavors of natureCombined on my stove-topAhhh! It’s delicious!  Hummingbird alightsSipping nectar in my yardBrilliant blossoms bloom.  Drought is upon usAnticipating the rainThunder before storm! Green is amazingRefreshing rain has arrivedTomorrow we mow!

Quote    Reply   

#214 [url]

Aug 2 15 9:11 PM

Linky wrote:
I've got a problem with my Haiku (Japan challenge) as well as my Swiss Entertainment - I can't copy and paste onto YUKU without having all my fonts, spaces, colors, etc getting all smashed together into one long rant. Kinda like this

Anyway, here are my haiku. I would like to post as an attachment with pictures. And a pretty font.  But just in case I lose the whole thing, here's a plain-Jane version. I hope.Flavors of natureCombined on my stove-topAhhh! It’s delicious!  Hummingbird alightsSipping nectar in my yardBrilliant blossoms bloom.  Drought is upon usAnticipating the rainThunder before storm! Green is amazingRefreshing rain has arrivedTomorrow we mow!

grrrrr! (that's polite for various swear words)

Quote    Reply   

#215 [url]

Aug 2 15 9:12 PM

Flavors of nature
Combined on my stove-top
Ahhh! It’s delicious!  

Hummingbird alights
Sipping nectar in my yard
Brilliant blossoms bloom.  

Drought is upon us
Anticipating the rain
Thunder before storm! 

Green is amazing
Refreshing rain has arrived
Tomorrow we mow!

Quote    Reply   

#216 [url]

Aug 2 15 9:16 PM

I'll wait for all y'alls thoughts before I post in the challenge forum. I could find some photos on Photobucket. I could not even get YUKU to change the font even though it seems the capability is there. Good grief!

Quote    Reply   

#217 [url]

Aug 2 15 9:22 PM

Linky...

I see it in your 2nd post...
I like it!
I "copied it from here (not quoting), and it works...  image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flavors of nature
Combined on my stove-top
Ahhh! It’s delicious!  

Hummingbird alights

Drought is upon us
Anticipating the rain
Thunder before storm! 

Green is amazing
Tomorrow we mow!

Last Edited By: rosie316 Aug 2 15 9:29 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#218 [url]

Aug 2 15 10:10 PM

Linky wrote:
Flavors of nature
Combined on my stove-top
Ahhh! It’s delicious!  

Hummingbird alights

Drought is upon us
Anticipating the rain
Thunder before storm! 

Green is amazing
Tomorrow we mow!

Beautiful!

Quote    Reply   

#219 [url]

Aug 2 15 11:01 PM

rosie316 wrote:
I see it in your 2nd post...
I like it!
I "copied it from here (not quoting), and it works...  image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flavors of nature
Combined on my stove-top
Ahhh! It’s delicious!  

Hummingbird alights

Drought is upon us
Anticipating the rain
Thunder before storm! 

Green is amazing
Tomorrow we mow!

Yes, you could copy it b/c I already edited it on YUKU. My original font was different. When I copied and pasted from my document  to here, it came out one long sentence with no spaces and in this same font that we are writing in here. Even though I changed it on YUKU to one of their preferred fonts, it still didn't work. I had to manually edit my own post and put in the spaces. I could not change fonts. 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help